suspension for 15 pound kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I have a kraton 6s and it is about 15 pounds with the battery in it. I have the stock suspension setup and it is to soft. Do you have any spring/shock oil recommendations?

Fireteam springs with 80-100wt oil, preload set so arms are parallel with ground or slightly above IMO after full articulation.

+1 ,agreed.

Also if you want to try out my Pre-Load Collars
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/custom-6s-shock-pre-load-collars.60216/

,just give me a PM.

what is the difference between wt and cst? And do you think that these are worth it?
$8.80 for 2oz. Sounds a little steep to me. Stock kraton is 80wt IIRC. You'll likely want to go up, not sure. I would suggest going for the stiffest springs Arrma offers for the Fireteam.
I usually buy Losi shock oil since it's about the cheapest brand name oil I've found, here's an example..
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0993SPB9T?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
Sometimes you can get 4oz bottles which makes it even cheaper.
For the springs, if you want to try the Fireteam, go to Arrma RC. In the search bar type shock spring, 85mm for front, 95mm for rear. That will bring up all variations of each length..
Good luck bro.

I’d run more in the rear if you are flipping 👍 plus it helps with acceleration transfer especially with upgraded electronics/battery amp-hour. My track buggies run heavier front so I can lead into a turn with the steer tires landing first.
80 in the rear and 100 in the front? I also have mc2 pistons

So yes its great, 100 rear 80 front. The only flipping I'm getting is from cassis slap when hitting the ground. This is only like 20 feet long.
Bigger springs seem like the answer. But finding them is hard.
Handles small bumps really well and nice even landing with suspension. Intersting you run more weight in the front for onroad racing. Always seemed these were well balanced. I love the emulsion shocks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back