to all the bikers out there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your dad has a ZX-6RR which was a badass bike back in the 2000's (I think like 2003/2004). Unfortunately he kinda ruined the whole purpose of that bike, which was its insane handling, and turned it into a straightline thingamajig.

It is a pretty rare bike, because it was specifically made for racing because it fit the normal <600cc displacement required (it was 599cc), and was more of a homologation special than something meant for the masses. I had the cheater version, a 636cc ZX-6R which had more power, but was illegal for racing for normal 600cc sportbikes.

I wouldn't want a bike with 2wd, any bike making decent hp would be dangerous IMO . Could you imagine coming out a turn and getting back on the throttle and spinning your front tire, and forget about riding in the rain.

I wouldn't want a bike with 2wd, any bike making decent hp would be dangerous IMO . Could you imagine coming out a turn and getting back on the throttle and spinning your front tire, and forget about riding in the rain.
In all honesty I've been riding offroad mx since the age of 3 I'm in my mid 30s now and like to think I'm experienced. You are correct independent drive would cause a disconnect in the chassis and the front and rear wouldn't track properly.

Just run 20M in the center diff and you should be fine. 👍

If the front slips, it pulls you back in line, whip-quick. I don't think you're visualizing 2wd correctly. It's transparent until a front or rear slips, then the front pulls you. Steering is superior in 2wd, and you don't even know it's there on banks and jumps.

Just back it in 👍🏼
611284F6-B6C2-4B2E-91B5-5DBA04ED654B.gif

HOW DID I FAIL YOU?!?!??! I DID WHAT I SAID I WOULD

Just for the record Cameron you did nothing wrong. You asked a question on a forum and that is what it is this platform is for.

EZ answer is a 2x2 motorcycle is not practical or feasible

And for your dads bike he may have put a little extra mustard on the stories he told you as a kid about them. like was said earlier in the earlier 2000’s it was a cool bike. But and no offense it’s nothing to crazy cool in todays age

My advice is hook up that battery charger throw some air in that tire with a fresh tank of gas fire that girl up and rip it down the street before he sells it. She has plenty of go go in her to make your boy parts tickle and show you a good time👍😝

F'n crazy!🤯
I ran middle weight superbike for a couple of years in the CCS southeast series and I know that’s not anything like moto gp but I can tell you that when you feel the rear end come around, throttle is your friend.. it was always kind of a “ time slows down and your life flashes before your eyes” moment, with thoughts of a highside coming on in the next second or two. The wife made me quit, and sell the bikes… now I just ride the Blue Ridge on sundays when I’m feeling lucky. 🙁

I ran middle weight superbike for a couple of years in the CCS southeast series and I know that’s not anything like moto gp but I can tell you that when you feel the rear end come around, throttle is your friend.. it was always kind of a “ time slows down and your life flashes before your eyes” moments, with thoughts of a highside coming on in the next second or two. The wife made me quit, and sell the bikes… now I just ride the Blue Ridge on sundays when I’m feeling lucky. 🙁
Thats awesome! I am/was too stupid on anything with wheels. I'm glad I never got into any type of racing. Quads for hunting is about it.
All the bikes I've ridden I got too comfortable too fast. :ROFLMAO:

Thats awesome! I am/was too stupid on anything with wheels. I'm glad I never got into any type of racing. Quads for hunting is about it.
All the bikes I've ridden I got too comfortable too fast. :ROFLMAO:
At the time it was the cheapest way to go racing and I had the bug. Looking back I wouldn’t trade it for the world but it definitely taught me a new respect for my limits.

Just for the record Cameron you did nothing wrong. You asked a question on a forum and that is what it is this platform is for.

And for your dads bike he may have put a little extra mustard on the stories he told you as a kid about them. like was said earlier in the earlier 2000’s it was a cool bike. But and no offense it’s nothing to crazy cool in todays age

My advice is hook up that battery charger throw some air in that tire with a fresh tank of gas fire that girl up and rip it down the street before he sells it. She has plenty of go go in her to make your boy parts tickle and show you a good time👍😝
so what your saying is that i should ride it to school:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

My 2 wheel excitement is a 95 KE100 , last of the street legal 2 strokes . Going downhill , leaning forward , strong tailwind ,...... it might hit 50mph !!! LOL Pathetically slow ,cool 2 stroke sound , but for me at my age , just fun to ride around town backroads instead of a scooter !! Got it from the orig owner with 2,800 miles on it , never ridden offroad , mint condition .

IMG_4989.JPG

Looking Around Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back