Infraction Too much power!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badmofreaker

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
This is what happens a lot when you have too much power and not enough space for the mph your trying to reach. Hopefully some day I will be able to open it up,lol

20220925_072010.jpg

20220925_072026.jpg

20220925_072032.jpg

Ya should try these cups....so much better than the safe-d-cups....zero vibrations 4m grubs

Screenshot_20220925-065242_eBay.jpg

Looks like cup vibrations are blowing bearing out,the input gear is destroying everything after it comes loose. Vitavon housing would also help.you got LOTS of power an weight.bulletproof rear diff👍
Be very thankful ya haven't smacked a motor with a shaft yet........

Last edited:
Ya should try these cups....so much better than the safe-d-cups....zero vibrations 4m grubs

View attachment 245789
K,will check it out, I bought some heavy duty,thick shafts off ebay and the rear pin simply moved causing all this damage, I guess it couldn't handle all the pressure, lol. I only made it 1600 ft at 160 mph and didn't even hit full throttle. This is going to cost me another 3 to 400 to fix,which happens a lot .

Sucks brother..center shaft issues is the reason I only run swb cars..been down the horrible center shaft road....smacking 200+$ motors is the worst..I'm running ramjam shafts....pleased with there stuff,cheaper than most all others...I'd check them out....

Sucks brother..center shaft issues is the reason I only run swb cars..been down the horrible center shaft road....smacking 200+$ motors is the worst..I'm running ramjam shafts....pleased with there stuff,cheaper than most all others...I'd check them out....
Do you have a part no for just the fronts,because I run the same front and back.

Hope you get the drivetrain to hold.
My buddies dual 1100 had all the same issues, he did not get past 170 with his because it kept having failures. And sold the car.
There’s so much weight associated with those motors and batteries to supply them that your rig is 22+lbs. puts that stress on everything.
The 40 series cans can make more power then those 1100 motors at half the weight
E0D012C7-6A19-484D-8B05-B730ACC0B0A4.jpeg

My buddies dual 1100 had all the same issues, he did not get past 170 with his because it kept having failures. And sold the car.
There’s so much weight associated with those motors and batteries to supply them that your rig is 22+lbs. puts that stress on everything.
The 40 series cans can make more power then those 1100 motors at half the weight
View attachment 245793
I would like to,sucks not be able to get the speed I'm looking for,lol. I even broke the rear pins to the outdrives. Car is heavy at close to 25 lbs and like your buddy I always break around 170,and there is a lot more in it. I also have 2 new 2400's I can put in but don't know if will hold up. Each motor pulls about 330 amps

Anything ramjam has on ebay,put it on your watchlist..ramjam will shoot you a 30% offer on item within 48hrs everytime..paid like 35$ for my swb titanium shafts

View attachment 245790
Looks like 40$ for 2 shafts same length..

View attachment 245791
Appreciate this info. Been using the Scorched ones which are damn near double this price once you factor in shipping...not to mention the wait time. I've been having more luck with SWB too as a matter of fact. I've only used Talion/Kraton chassis up to now but I find it way easier to work on the SWB of late...

I would like to,sucks not be able to get the speed I'm looking for,lol. I even broke the rear pins to the outdrives. Car is heavy at close to 25 lbs and like your buddy I always break around 170,and there is a lot more in it. I also have 2 new 2400's I can put in but don't know if will hold up. Each motor pulls about 330 amps
Raz has recently had major syncing issues with his 1721 2400kv motors if that’s what you have I wouldn’t recommend them for a dual.
Him and I were talking recently about my motors. I think the next time he has that dual motor setup out it will have two tp motors

Raz has recently had major syncing issues with his 1721 2400kv motors if that’s what you have I wouldn’t recommend them for a dual.
Him and I were talking recently about my motors. I think the next time he has that dual motor setup out it will have two tp motors
Been there, that's why I have 2 new ones. One I put a hole in from shaft breaking, other burnt in the same spots as raz just not a bad,u know anyone who wants 2 2400's, lol

View attachment 245793
15000w holy $hit
Appreciate this info. Been using the Scorched ones which are damn near double this price once you factor in shipping...not to mention the wait time. I've been having more luck with SWB too as a matter of fact. I've only used Talion/Kraton chassis up to now but I find it way easier to work on the SWB of late...
An way cheaper!!!I got about 1000ish in my swb....8$ for its chassis on jrc😆😅🤣😂ramjam is outa Chicago an they ship out next-day
@RamJamRacing selling some of your quality parts brother..loving your shafts so far

Last edited:
15000w holy $hit

An way cheaper!!!I got about 1000ish in my swb....8$ for its chassis on jrc😆😅🤣😂ramjam is outa Chicago an they ship out next-day
@RamJamRacing selling some of your quality parts brother..loving your shafts so far
Now if I can get the motors flipped around and learn all the crazy tricks I've seen you do as far as changing layouts and placement I'd be good! I've got 2 1445 Cordovas I'd love to use on a SWB but I ain't handy enough to be flipping things around like you do!! LOL. I want to try a TP 5650 or 5660 since they're only 82mm/92mm long and I can make those work. My 1445s are 117mm long!!! I'm thinking maybe I can flip the motor mount to the front, switch the shafts and put the ESC on top that might work...that way I only have to drill one hole.

Now if I can get the motors flipped around and learn all the crazy tricks I've seen you do as far as changing layouts and placement I'd be good! I've got 2 1445 Cordovas I'd love to use on a SWB but I ain't handy enough to be flipping things around like you do!! LOL. I want to try a TP 5650 or 5660 since they're only 82mm/92mm long and I can make those work. My 1445s are 117mm long!!! I'm thinking maybe I can flip the motor mount to the front, switch the shafts and put the ESC on top that might work...that way I only have to drill one hole.

102mm long is big as will fit on flip.heres 5670....I've always just used 4 exposed motor mount holes instead of all 5 with no issues.drilled 2 holes to mount xlx2,tons of room for packs...

20220925_095143.jpg

Been there, that's why I have 2 new ones. One I put a hole in from shaft breaking, other burnt in the same spots as raz just not a bad,u know anyone who wants 2 2400's, lol
Sell them on Facebook. People will jump on them for new builds. I have stayed away since day one. 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back