Infraction Too much power!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate that, my road is long, but not long enough, 3000 ft total but need time to slow down and can't go all the way to the other end because of traffic turning in,but it is an awesome road and very smooth.
Sometimes you have to work with what roads you got.
Had much carnage with my Lim doing the same. But my Lim is mostly stock. Had to buy 2 more complete Lim rollers so far for parts. It was just cheaper that way when doing the math. And I was only aproaching 100mph. (98PB's)

1721 would fit swb with motor mount flip...🤔if guys are running 190mph in 1/7 with 1721.what would it do in light swb🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Screenshot_20220925-102000_Chrome.jpg

Cut side-skirts from 1 peice of 30$ CF..used 30$ vendetta front,rear body mounts ,splitter, defuser.
This will be the cheapest 160mph car out there.😆😅🤣😂 dropped2t on pinion an going for 160/7s later today with it

View attachment 245801

I'm curious why did you choose the 3S line of front splitter and diffusers when the 6S units would fit much better? The splitter and diffuser off the Limitless or Infraction would mount up without any modifications..

I'm curious why did you choose the 3S line of front splitter and diffusers when the 6S units would fit much better? The splitter and diffuser off the Limitless or Infraction would mount up without any modifications..
Originally I did it to build a metal chassis vendetta,worked so good I've done 2 cars this way everything mounts up relatively good.has handled a few 100+ crashes awesomely

I appreciate that, my road is long, but not long enough, 3000 ft total but need time to slow down and can't go all the way to the other end because of traffic turning in,but it is an awesome road and very smooth.
I always thought a lot more room was necessary too. Turns out Sir James made his 204mph pass on a 2100ft road. Crazy town.

I always thought a lot more room was necessary too. Turns out Sir James made his 204mph pass on a 2100ft

This is what happens a lot when you have too much power and not enough space for the mph your trying to reach. Hopefully some day I will be able to open it up,lol

View attachment 245786

View attachment 245787

View attachment 245788
Car is mostly fixed, I went through everything, just need to time it and make a new center brace tomorrow and run again

Anything ramjam has on ebay,put it on your watchlist..ramjam will shoot you a 30% offer on item within 48hrs everytime..paid like 35$ for my swb titanium shafts

View attachment 245790
Looks like 40$ for 2 shafts same length..

View attachment 245791

I have the shafts in my watchlist since you posted this and haven't gotten any discount offer what the heck man do I stink or something?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back