Infraction Top possible speed for 1/8 Arrma Infraction 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FE3DM3

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I currently have a 1/8 Infraction 4x4 running 4s. My question is, how fast can I push it? I’ve upgraded everything minus the all aluminum parts. 2300kv 3665 brushless motor, 22t Pinion Gear, programmed 120a brushless ESC, dBoots street tires. I haven’t changed anything with the differential. I’ve noticed when I get top speed she gets a little wild. I haven’t put a speedometer on it yet, but from watching it I’d assume it’s probably hitting about 60-70 easily. How fast is everyone getting theirs and what mods have you done to them to keep them on the road? Thanks!!

But first thing you need is a GPS speedometer as you don't want to be guestimating your top speed.
I'll add that you also do not want to throw your cell phone on the car to test speeds :LOL:

@FE3DM3 it sounds like you want to know how fast you can take the original electronics? I would estimate up around 80mph.
You will have to get more invested with a Castle MMX8s or XLX2 if you want to go above 100mph which is very possible.

I'll add that you also do not want to throw your cell phone on the car to test speeds :LOL:

@FE3DM3 it sounds like you want to know how fast you can take the original electronics? I would estimate up around 80mph.
You will have to get more invested with a Castle MMX8s or XLX2 if you want to go above 100mph which is very possible.
I’ve upgraded everything in it now minus the diff. It was the base model stock brushed infraction 4x4 mega. I’m using off brand parts in it for now until I want to really spend money on it in the near future. Just playing around at the moment. All the parts listed in the OP are upgrades I’ve made to it.

I currently have a 1/8 Infraction 4x4 running 4s. My question is, how fast can I push it? I’ve upgraded everything minus the all aluminum parts. 2300kv 3665 brushless motor, 22t Pinion Gear, programmed 120a brushless ESC, dBoots street tires. I haven’t changed anything with the differential. I’ve noticed when I get top speed she gets a little wild. I haven’t put a speedometer on it yet, but from watching it I’d assume it’s probably hitting about 60-70 easily. How fast is everyone getting theirs and what mods have you done to them to keep them on the road? Thanks!!
This is a usefull app.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gear-speed-brushless-rc-speed-calculator/id898565895

will calculate your potential.

@LibertyMKiii not throwing my phone in it. Haha! I’ll be upgrading everything again to branded parts.
Feel free to ask questions prior to spending that hard-earned $$$.
Many aluminum "upgrades" are not worth doing. We can help guide you and save you some money.

You may also want to ask yourself how far down the rabbit hole you think you may end up going.
It may be best to consider a 1/7 scale platform that opens the possibilities and everything is engineered for high power and high speeds.
Like the Limitless V2 for example.

3s run from yesterday
I think this is the fastest 3s vendetta run,can't find anything any faster...🤷‍♂️WORLDS FASTEST???????
Grp,castle esc,hr spool,3800ish kv are the 4 main things needed for 100+++...grpz are the most important....

Last edited:
I think this is the fastest 3s vendetta run,can't find anything any faster...🤷‍♂️WORLDS FASTEST???????
Grp,castle esc,hr spool,3800ish kv are the 4 main things needed for 100+++...grpz are the most important....
And the radio, lipos, and experience on how to pull the trigger smoothly (y)

I totally didnt zip-tie my phone to the back of my mojave when it blew over at 70 mph. On a different note all together my phone screen just happens to be cracked.

IMG-20210714-WA0002.jpg

I would spring for the SkyRC gps unit most of us (me included now) use. But here it is if your curious. They go on sale pretty frequently on Rcjuice.

Screenshot_20220906-174655_Google Play Store.jpg
Screenshot_20220906_174826.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back