TP PARTS EXTREME ...MAXX 4S??!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Maxx and keep looking at them / If it wasn't priced almost the same as the Arrma 6S models I would have bought one already. I feel it should be priced the same as the Arrma 4S line but what do I know.

I agree..... but ........ Thomas P... lol. I dunno, it’s almost like a coming out party lol
Thomas P was running traxxas rc's long before his arrma video days. He's not coming out, he's just having fun.

And he also had the Xray that was his first after Arrma. He's building a new stable of vehicles after the sell off of all his Arrma trucks.

honestly..... good for him. I don’t think it’s good to be so tied to one brand unless they are paying my bills.
They weren't hence the salty goodbye.

Too small for me Im about to drop 400 bucks on my xmaxx for new batteries and servo setup with bell crank tie rods and brace also a center brace I got the savox 2290sg so should be a brute i will post in the what did you buy forum when I receive it

My Brother in law just got the max for xmas. It's a nice truck. With my guidance, he's modified it to drive more to his liking so it doesn't wheelie or roll over as easy. Being brand blind really limits your options for fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back