TpParts RcXtremes Granite - Pics, Vids and talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow just saw this thread! Very nice work on this truck...I'm seeing some serious inspiration here :). Thanks for sharing along the way ;)

Me and my son took ouer ARRMAngo Granites out..im running my XL hes the regular length but with Durango suspension like mine...broke front suspension holder..after some thinking i took the dremel and started. Front and front/rear Brace that will keep the pice in one place

IMG_20151019_055134_zpsdqxucw66.jpg

@Thomas P, hope all is well. I'm looking for some diff cross pins or a whole diff rebuild kit that will work on the granite. Did you ever do the 4 planetary gear upgrade, and if so which parts did you use?
Thanks in advance.

Fun!

Looks like you need a wheelie bar on that thing! Oh wait - there is one on it, isn't there? :D

I still have the car...due to the snow and 6s ...hard to drive...did a film last weekend..2 whole 2x3s 4200 packs....last crash i floored it...broke a rear hub..besides that rock solid

I still have the car...due to the snow and 6s ...hard to drive...did a film last weekend..2 whole 2x3s 4200 packs....last crash i floored it...broke a rear hub..besides that rock solid

Did you fab those strut brace bars or did you buy them? I keep breaking the rear body mount towers. Wondering if I did the long brace bars like you if it would save me some broken parts

I made them in glassfibre my self. They are just mounted on the outside of the TVP chassi alu braces.. ate you breaking uiur rear body post?

Yes I keep snapping the posts off on the rear. $10 at my lhs every time it happens

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back