Typhon Typhon 6s Durability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mosen

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I almost never break anything on my Senton 6s. Given the 2 platforms are so similar; is the Typhon V5 as durable as a Senton 6s V3 ? I plan on using some essential Senton parts and putting a Senton/SCT body on it. I don't bash super hard; but durability is a priority!
Thanks guys!

I almost never break anything on my Senton 6s. Given the 2 platforms are so similar; is the Typhon V5 as durable as a Senton 6s V3 ? I plan on using some essential Senton parts and putting a Senton/SCT body on it. I don't bash super hard; but durability is a priority!
Thanks guys!
I've never had a senton, but I do have 3x 6s Typhons, none of which are stock anymore. If you keep it stock, or mostly stock I think it's a hell of a little ripper. Of course, collisions w/ stationary objects will break ANY rig but before I started upgrading they're so quick & nimble. I think that they'll be pretty similar tho🙂👍🤘

I've never had a senton, but I do have 3x 6s Typhons, none of which are stock anymore. If you keep it stock, or mostly stock I think it's a hell of a little ripper. Of course, collisions w/ stationary objects will break ANY rig but before I started upgrading they're so quick & nimble. I think that they'll be pretty similar tho🙂👍🤘
Thank u so much!!

Totally agree with @joshludden I have 3 as well, 2 are on road cars now but the third is pretty much bone stock and it’s one of my all time faves, even “as is.” I’m one of those nuts who can can never leave anything alone and upgrade/mod literally every mechanical device in my life, so I’m surprised that I have no desire to change my stock Typhon 6s. The only thing I’ve ever had to replace was a bent rear shock tower. My nephew somehow managed that, but he’s been known to break things from across the room simply by looking at something. It’s been super reliable. Of note, it was also the only Arrma that came basically perfectly set up. The diffs were full and well shimmed, nothing was loose, and even the gear mesh was good. Not that you should expect that…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back