Typhon Typhon 6s V3 question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmryde

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Typhon 6s
Typhon 6s V3
How do it remove the red aluminum plate with arrma logo above the steering/achuman rack? I took out all 7 screw but won't budge.

You have to take out your front upper a-arm hinge pins. The hinge pin holder is attached to that plate from the bottom of the plate so you cant free it up till the plate is removed..

You have to take out your front upper a-arm hinge pins. The hinge pin holder is attached to that plate from the bottom of the plate so you cant free it up till the plate is removed..
Awesome thank you, That was it. Plus very quick reply!!

Glad I was doing maintenace because the plastic piece under that alum plate which the hinge pins screw into was just about cracked through.
Hinge pin probaly would have fell ut at some point or caused another problem in the near future.

I run that piece in aluminum as I was breaking them often. You can get the exb one or there are aftermarket ones.
20210215_200529.jpg

I run that piece in aluminum as I was breaking them often. You can get the exb one or there are aftermarket ones.
View attachment 127897

I think I found the EXB one as you mentioned. Question is what hold those hinges pins in? No thread, My current (stock) ones screw in.

1614108933711.png

Sorry I don't run the exb one, I was just mentioning they went to it because it breaks so often. I think mine was a gpm. The exb one doesn't have threads it uses the same system as the bottom of your shocks. Which to be honest is nice cause you wont strip out the inner threads because there isnt any.

Back