Typhon to senton

Thread starter #1

Mrglasso1

Arrma RC's
Typhon
Hello all first post here. A few weeks ago I bought a typhon with all the parts with it to convert it to a senton. After a few weeks with the typhon I’m ready to run it as a senton! Love the look of the senton. He ran this same set up with good success. Basically I’m replacing both shock towers and all the body mounts to the senton as well as chassis side guards. I thinkk I have the parts lined up. Question on the body. For my first go I’m thinking of saving a little doh and just use the senton 4x4 body. Question is can I still use the center rollcage and tower with this set up.

ThatDrewGuy

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Talion, Typhon
Ok so forgive me for asking, but why didn't you just buy the Senton 6S? It shares a lot of the same parts with the Typhon.

Thread starter #3

Mrglasso1

Arrma RC's
Typhon
I bought this second hand. He already had everything for both set ups. I had to replace the front diff housing so it’s torn apart already figured why not give the senton a run. I got everything for a great deal.

ThatDrewGuy

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Talion, Typhon
That makes sense then. I don't have a senton, but from what i heard the body's are very close to the same, so in theory the roll cage should work.