Outcast Availability 4S Kraton/Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo381

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am interested in the 4S models like the Outcast and the Kraton. Still not decided which one it will be but when I see the availability (at least here in Europe), I am really confused. The local dealer told me that he does not know when these models will be available again. Don't even know if we are talking weeks or months. He mentioned that Arrma changed some system last summer and that this is the reason behind these issues.
Is there any chance to get these models back in the stock soon or should I start looking for alternatives? I could imagine it's very frustrating even if I receive the cars one day but need some spare parts which are not available as well.
Thanks and best regards
Jo

Horizon Hobby the parent company of Arrma did implement some new IT system upgrade... But they upgraded BOTH the Inventory and CRM at the Same time! Which caused a lot of downtime and confusion..
They're slowly getting things sorted back out....

ok well, that explains it at least. Fingers crossed they will come back to full speed soon. Changing the CRM alone can be a nightmare I guess

I didn't order yet but yes, that's the one that has them in stock

I didn't order yet but yes, that's the one that has them in stock
Check out rcmotorsports.nl before you order.
Not sure if he ships internationally, but the owner is a very nice guy, so if you email him, I think he can help you out.

Outcast 4s for 399 euro.
https://www.rcmotorsports.nl/collections/arrma/products/arrma-outcast-4x4-4s-v2-rtr-goud

In blue the Kraton and Outcast are 479 euro.

Update:

He does ship in Europe
https://www.rcmotorsports.nl/pages/bezorgen-en-afhalen

European delivery costs

Germany: €7,95

Denmark: €8,95

France: €12,50

Austria: €8,95

Spain: €15,50

Italy: €14,50

Sweden: €14,00

Which ever one you end up with, the M2C chassis brace that bolts up underneath is a must, especially on the longer wheelbase Kraton

Especially because the chassis are also not available :rolleyes: The M2C one looks quite robust.

Especially because the chassis are also not available :rolleyes: The M2C one looks quite robust.
Unavailable is sure enough a good reason to pick up the M2C brace even if you don't really "send it". Man, that stinks about the supply chain still being broken.

Reason the 4S V2 trucks are on backorder is because of today's announcement of the "Version 2.5" trucks with center diff, other new features, and new colors.

At the same time..geniuses!🤓🤪🤣🤣
HH is a mess. You can't keep blaming things on covid all the time. Same with their HH supposed IT upgrade. last summer? I call BS. Much we don't know. They dropped the ball whatever HH is doing there.

HH is a mess. You can't keep blaming things on covid all the time. Same with their HH supposed IT upgrade. last summer? I call BS. Much we don't know. They dropped the ball whatever HH is doing there.
They hired monkeys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back