Outcast Availability 4S Kraton/Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, lucky me I did not order yet :oops:
Guess I will wait for the upgraded version then.

The Stars are aligned for you.

You're going to have a rip roaring time with the New updated versions. đź’Ąđź‘Ť

Now the question is when will these new versions be available in Europe :unsure:

That's just a placeholder. Plus, I thought Arrma dropped the price by 20 US$ :sneaky:
Let's see prices when the first batch will be in stock.
In Europe they raised the price 20 euros instead.:(

Well that's a hundred euros more than the US price (519 EUR vs 449 USD) :rolleyes:
What I don't understand, the HH page states the "blue" Kraton is discontinued (https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...v2-blx-speed-monster-truck-rtr/ARA4408V2.html). That was my favorite color. Did they modify anything on the body or will it be compatible with the current V2 version?
And when can we expect these trucks to be available. In the past - when they announced new models - how long did it take between announcement and availability? I guess for Christmas it will be to late right?

Well that's a hundred euros more than the US price (519 EUR vs 449 USD) :rolleyes:
What I don't understand, the HH page states the "blue" Kraton is discontinued (https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...v2-blx-speed-monster-truck-rtr/ARA4408V2.html). That was my favorite color. Did they modify anything on the body or will it be compatible with the current V2 version?
And when can we expect these trucks to be available. In the past - when they announced new models - how long did it take between announcement and availability? I guess for Christmas it will be to late right?
The old v2 bodys should fit the new versions. Clear body have the same partnumber.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back