Upgraded shocks on v2 other than tekno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTF MIKE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I have a v2 outcast and noticed my front shock pins are bent. I’ve been doing a lot of reading and everyone is recommending the
Tekno ET48.3 but I’m having a hard time finding a full set anywhere. Is there any other brand people been using that is better than the stock?

Try out dollar hobbyz they had all the shock kits in stock yesterday as well as necessary mounting hardwarejust orderrd my 3rd set for a outcast Have them on a both my kratons and they are great. The ones for the 410 fit as well but you don't get cnc pistons or aluminum tops bottoms or collars. Hope this helps

They do however have the rear shock kit for the nb48.2 which are the same just kitted from a nitro buggy instead of the electric buggy so those would work out for you as well.

Try out dollar hobbyz they had all the shock kits in stock yesterday as well as necessary mounting hardwarejust orderrd my 3rd set for a outcast Have them on a both my kratons and they are great. The ones for the 410 fit as well but you don't get cnc pistons or aluminum tops bottoms or collars. Hope this helps
So the shocks for the et48.3 fit the Kraton/Outcast’s? Length, mounting etc..? Are they a 4mm shaft? TIA

All the tekno shocks are the same exvept for the sct10 ones but i have gotton 6 differen kitted sets of dollar hobbies from various tekno rc and the only difference i have found is the springs and pistons differ from model to model. Also worth noting while the mt410 shocks fit the font come with cnc milled pistons or metal caps cartridges or collars

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back