Kraton Upper Suspension Upgrade anyone make it ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always told that Integy is pot-metal garbage. ?‍♂️
No doubt. Me too and I know folks here have had trouble with their stuff. We used to have a Senton man with colored integy arms and as much metal as he could get on there. haven't seen him in a while.
But, next band I'm in will be called Pot Metal Garbage. Tech-grunge sound and me on vocals and washboard.

I made one with the steering plate all one piece and it is awesome. I don't know why the up grade shops don't make this.
20190927_164259-jpg.49360

20190927_164233-jpg.49361

I was always told that Integy is pot-metal garbage. ?‍♂️
Integy is a step above GPM, there are some things I would run and some things I would avoid.
The shock towers are such a sad story, they look to be machined very well however they failed in one aspect, they made way too many holes for mounting the shocks and put them way to close together and the little spaces between the holes will break off.
No doubt. Me too and I know folks here have had trouble with their stuff. We used to have a Senton man with colored integy arms and as much metal as he could get on there. haven't seen him in a while.
But, next band I'm in will be called Pot Metal Garbage. Tech-grunge sound and me on vocals and washboard.
No he had GPM everything. He still posts on the Facebook pages every now and then.

That looks bullet proof u made that or where did u get it from ? Now that’s an upgrade.
I made it for my Talion build in my little machine shop in the garage.
Holy Custom Metal Everything Batman...
your quite the dab hand with that C&C
Thanks Buddy, really appreciate it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back