Kraton V4 kraton glitching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I have also been getting glitches on my Brand New typhon 6s V4 with the spektrum. It'll seemingly hold last input for an extra second or two at random times. It really pains me to have to upgrade radios because I feel like a connection issue like this is a pretty fundamental flaw in an "RC" car. SMH. Might have to contact horizon to see if they'll send a new one like someone else did.

I just got some banditos and have been jonesing to put in the 20t pinion but I am too afraid of the random glitch outs happening at 50mph.

Mine started glitching today. how are the better spectrum radios?

Mine started glitching today. how are the better spectrum radios?
I have a Spektrum DX2.0, 2 older DSM DX2Es and the DX5C and not a single issue with any of them.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with their arrma kraton v4. Glitches.etc It happened to me recently. The truck was about 65 yards away travelling straight at about 30mph when all of a sudden it seemed to go dead and turn sharply to the left. Off a tarmac track straight into the undergrowth .i thought it had turned upside down i gave it some throttle but could not hear any wheels turning or any movement..as i walked towards were it crashed to have a look .still trying the controls nothing no sound .as i got nearer. It shot out of the bushes infront of me .no damage. But it didn't respond to my controls for about 5 to 10 seconds that it took me to walk nearer. My spectrum controler had new batteries .don't know what happened. ?.anyone had any similar symptoms?? .or how can i stop this from happening again.

Hi.

Sorry to bump up an old thread. Did you replace the stx2 or did you manage to fix the issue? Out of the box mine did cannot initiate reverse when switch to 50/75. Reprogrammed the esc also did not fix the issue.

Ok so I've seen this so many times.... Here is what I'd like to see, i think, if you run the Ariel tube and put it on the outside, would this stop all problems, i believe on the typhon it popped up through the shell, but I'd love to see if they work better with the antenna outside the shell, as I've sold a few of the spektrums.... And even had people come back and buy another.

Now I'm not saying, it's a good radio.... As it doesn't seem to like working on an arrma rig, but wondering if they are ok with use of a smaller car or not as fast if that makes sense.

The tactic ttx300 is an amazing rtr imo and if it ain't broke don't fix it lol but these are becoming more and more rare in the uk anyways. But remember if you own one or more tactic you can bind all your receivers to one remote ??

So if anyone does have there antenna out the body please let me know your findings, i would try it myself but I'm all out of spektrums ?
I chose to go with the futaba as getting a tactic receiver in the uk seems more expensive then a futaba one ??

Ok so I've seen this so many times.... Here is what I'd like to see, i think, if you run the Ariel tube and put it on the outside, would this stop all problems, i believe on the typhon it popped up through the shell, but I'd love to see if they work better with the antenna outside the shell, as I've sold a few of the spektrums.... And even had people come back and buy another.

Now I'm not saying, it's a good radio.... As it doesn't seem to like working on an arrma rig, but wondering if they are ok with use of a smaller car or not as fast if that makes sense.

The tactic ttx300 is an amazing rtr imo and if it ain't broke don't fix it lol but these are becoming more and more rare in the uk anyways. But remember if you own one or more tactic you can bind all your receivers to one remote ??

So if anyone does have there antenna out the body please let me know your findings, i would try it myself but I'm all out of spektrums ?
I chose to go with the futaba as getting a tactic receiver in the uk seems more expensive then a futaba one ??
One issue I see is the way the antenna gets to the tube. It exits the radio box along with the ESC, servo, and fan wires. Then it runs around the radio box to the tube. Why don’t they just run another hole on the tube side so you could get more vertical antenna up the tube?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back