Vendetta Vendetta- purchased Dboots 2.4 Silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have noticed with you.. your mph ratings are way out in left feild, like way out there.. let's see this tt-02 that has seen the same speed as that vendetta you claim.. 98 huh!? 🙄

It won't do anything, I doubt it will initiate a cell count sequence but it may beep.. over voltage protection.. try it out!

I just sent some pics I have in my
Phone. The tt02 was my very first tv car. I literally learned everything as I went along. I changed remotes and receivers twice. Now I have the Spektrum receiver sr315 in it. So I can run the same remote as my vendetta and still use the dashboard app. If I ever do run it. The remote system I had shown in the pics. The rc4gs, for some reason the range was so bad on it. I couldn’t even use it. I do intend on going absolutely bonkers with the vendetta but yeah I definitely want to look into how accurate the speed reading is in the Spektrum system. Because as you can eee. Both cars have Spektrum receivers and I purposely did that because I had to buy the Bluetooth module and everything to run the dashboard and if it ain’t accurate then I have a few things I’ll be returning via Amazon. ASAP.
IMG_1605.jpeg
img_1603-jpeg.343978
IMG_1602.jpeg
IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_1599.jpeg
IMG_0993.jpeg

IMG_1603.jpeg

I would buy the max6g2 connected to your stock motor and run 4s, break 100 mph! I never got mine over 100 on the stock size wheels and tires on 4S or 6S. I had an extra Kraton 4s chassis laying around so I switched everything over to the 4s platform. I also switched to the bigger tires 100 x 42 17 mm at that point it was pretty easy to run right at 100 / 102 was my best, I gave up after several crashes and moved onto the to the limitless. It seems like to me the faster I go the better the road Has to be and the longer it Has to be. I found out the hard way that reflectors in the road are catastrophic. The crown of the road has a lot of effect on the car as well.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back