Vintage Cars & Trucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same

Please post more pics

I'll have to Tuesday, I don't have any specifically of it man, sorry.
This is the gogo for it. Obviously not finished.
*just mocked up with the procharger currently*
20231128_105435.jpg

Good old classic American cars, because in 50 years no one is going to get excited over a 2005 Prius.

Did you know....

The 1982 Volkswagen Rabbit diesel got 58mpg STOCK?

Did you know that with all this technology years later the 2023 Prius pulls an amazing 56mpg highway??

I don't see anything fishy at all going on....

Did you know....

The 1982 Volkswagen Rabbit diesel got 58mpg STOCK?

Did you know that with all this technology years later the 2023 Prius pulls an amazing 56mpg highway??

I don't see anything fishy at all going on....

The automotive companies are in cahoots with the oil companies, they can make cars that get 300+ mpg but they won't.

The automotive companies are in cahoots with the oil companies, they can make cars that get 300+ mpg but they won't.

So true story...
A friend went to Europe on vacation. Rented a diesel volkswagen wagon. He was so impressed with the fuel milage when he got back to the states he went and bought the same exact model. He returned within days to the dealership to ask why he had such poor fuel milage in comparison to the European one he'd rented. The dealership told him it was simply emissions related and that the European tune does not meet the US standards. He tried to convince them to swap his over but they couldn't. US wouldn't have that..... he returned the car..

Ok so..... It doesn't take a genius to know if your pulling more mpg your clearly burning fuel more efficiently. If burnt more efficiently the tail pipe baddies should be far less.. not more......

Smell what im cookin?

Remember the good old days when the only lying that was going on was under rated hp numbers? When you'd purchase a "325hp" model that actually had closer to 500? America has changed.

Well, yes...
But we all be limited to cars&trucks with Top speeds of 25MPH!

Burn rubber baby!
Can you imagine All the Hot pursuits by the cops & robbers?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back