Vorteks Vorteks Discontinued?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptCanuck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
According to the Arrma website my beloved Vorteks has been discontinued? Does anyone know of a new version coming or is it totally discontinued?
1000003097.png

Probably, since I just bought mine and have only used it twice.

No worries.
Enjoy your rig!

The 3S lineup have parts that are interchangeable with each other, so replacement parts availability will not be an issue.

Also, if you haven't been informed already..
Check out JennysRC.com for cheap prices on OEM parts. 😉

There's a chance. Here's to hoping!
If the 3S line gets center diff and metal gears I may think about another. Until then.....
That would also mean Jennys would probably sell the metal diffs for cheaper so I could actually afford them for the Detta.

Already do, it's a Boost Box. 100$ for front and rear diffs. Center diff has to be bought from a 4S tho.

idk why but i really wanna see an 6s one
It was called the Talion, also discontinued, so we won’t see it again. Like the Vorteks it had shorter shock towers and shocks, which gave it tighter handling than the rest of the line. But when it comes to the bashing market, it seems ground clearance and the ability to soak up jumps/bumps/impact is more important. Those that want optimal ground handling may be better off with a race rig. And that’s probably what many do. Which is why Arrma is discontinuing the models that aren’t selling as well. If you like the Talion/Vorteks, you may be better off buying a racing buggy/truggy.

Last edited:
Back