Vorteks Vorteks typhon arms upgrade

mercer1987

Reaction score
I’ve got some typhon 3s arms to get a slightly wider stance on my vorteks, but Jenny’s rc don’t seem to ever have the turnbuckles and tie rods for the typhon in stock, does anybody know if any others would fit and where to get them, thanks

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Vendetta
I’ve got some typhon 3s arms to get a slightly wider stance on my vorteks, but Jenny’s rc don’t seem to ever have the turnbuckles and tie rods for the typhon in stock, does anybody know if any others would fit and where to get them, thanks

Big Rock

Or you can make your own.

Velodromed

One to turn, two to burn.
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
  10. Infraction 4x4
The turnbuckles for the 4x4 rustler and slash work, can get them on Jenny’s. Just have to adjust them a bit while installing. They already have metal balls and are a little bit stronger than Arrmas. I run them on several cars.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Vendetta
The turnbuckles for the 4x4 rustler and slash work, can get them on Jenny’s. Just have to adjust them a bit while installing. They already have metal balls and are a little bit stronger than Arrmas. I run them on several cars.

That's good to know.
Thank you 👍

Velodromed

One to turn, two to burn.
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
  10. Infraction 4x4
That's good to know.
Thank you 👍
You’re very welcome! They will still bend on occasion but not near as bad or often as stock. Use a washer or two on the more loose connections, like at the shock tower.

mercer1987

Reaction score
You’re very welcome! They will still bend on occasion but not near as bad or often as stock. Use a washer or two on the more loose connections, like at the shock tower.
Awesome thanks, just ordered a set, should have all the parts to upgrade my boost in the next few days,
Hobbywing ezrun max10 140a
Ezrun 3665 3200kv
3s steel slipper and 18t pinion
3s metal motor mount and fan assembly
Dumbo rc with gyro

Already installed the 4wd kit, next upgrade will be the typhon driveshaft and 17mm hub

I know I should have saved and just bought the 3s original but I love to tinker 😂