Typhon We may have found a good setup finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mestizo_rc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast EXB
  8. Talion
  9. Talion EXB
  10. Typhon 3s
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
There's lots of info and help on this forum and I may have a little success story. We all at some point were new or beginners in this hobby. I started (Hobby grade) in Nov of 2022. So very new to this. While youtube helps I've found better success and information here on this forum and my build or literary doubling the price🤣 of a stock 3s trying to look cool or get parts I didn't need let's start with the very basics.
1# Tires.
2# metal differentials w/ inputs Front and Rear(Kraton 4s)
3 #Servo( kraton 4s)
4# composite links( for the jumpers) ie me.
5# suspension (Outcast 4s) TLR 45wt/610cst shorten shock travel 17mm rear 6mm front.front springs in the rear with preload stiff 7.65lbs spring in the front.
6# 3d printed motor mount. Etc etc..... basics.
I did mod somethings like spacers for all 4 shocks. Extended the hardware was stripping out the holes with the force of the shocks so fixed that problem too.

20230728_180233.jpg

20230715_132531.jpg

There's lots of info and help on this forum and I may have a little success story. We all at some point were new or beginners in this hobby. I started (Hobby grade) in Nov of 2022. So very new to this. While youtube helps I've found better success and information here on this forum and my build or literary doubling the price🤣 of a stock 3s trying to look cool or get parts I didn't need let's start with the very basics.
1# Tires.
2# metal differentials w/ inputs Front and Rear(Kraton 4s)
3 #Servo( kraton 4s)
4# composite links( for the jumpers) ie me.
5# suspension (Outcast 4s) TLR 45wt/610cst shorten shock travel 17mm rear 6mm front.front springs in the rear with preload stiff 7.65lbs spring in the front.
6# 3d printed motor mount. Etc etc..... basics.
I did mod somethings like spacers for all 4 shocks. Extended the hardware was stripping out the holes with the force of the shocks so fixed that problem too.

View attachment 314172

View attachment 314173

Thats a sharp looking buggy, love the all blacked out look😀

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back