What’s For Dessert? 🥧🤤

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer Down

I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley! 🙃
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Infraction 4x4
Well.. since everyone likes to post all their delicious looking dinners. I’m look’n at you @HZRDOS @Pat_ranch @jondilly1974 @Homebrew and everyone else that posts in that thread. Thought I’d start a thread dedicated to what you may have for a special treat after that delicious dinner.

I’ll start..
It’s Fall, and we went to the apple orchard the other day, so.. what’s better than fresh made home cooked apple pie 🥧
Slapped this beauty together after work today. Can’t wait for dessert tomorrow! 🤤

B754DB18-2668-4A3F-BBF9-180D3DD6F557.jpeg

Well.. since everyone likes to post all their delicious looking dinners. I’m look’n at you @HZRDOS @Pat_ranch @jondilly1974 @Homebrew and everyone else that posts in that thread. Thought I’d start a thread dedicated to what you may have for a special treat after that delicious dinner.

I’ll start..
It’s Fall, and we went to the apple orchard the other day, so.. what’s better than fresh made home cooked apple pie 🥧
Slapped this beauty together after work today. Can’t wait for dessert tomorrow! 🤤

View attachment 174063
52974-original.jpg

Hehe

My fat butt needs to skip this thread so if you see me post here, give me the riot act. I will be here to live vicariously thru others. I am for sure a lover of desserts and will be licking my screen, but that is the extent of my ability to contribute sadly. 😢

Real men have wives that bake for them. :ROFLMAO:
Mine bakes THE BEST chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cakes ever. I beg her NOT to make them as I am unable to keep them out of my mouth.

Good job young man!!
Looks perfect
Throw Some vanilla ice cream on there!!!
My mouths watering!!😁

Never had this!!

Looks good!
It's literally like eating diabetes. I love carrot cake and cheesecake. I tried a few recipes before finally taking bits and pieces from others. It is delicious!

After @jondilly1974 posted about whiskey in the dinner thread I decided to crack the bottle of McKenna 10 year and call it a special occasion.
Egeszsegedre!
View attachment 174159
Over here "BOTTLED IN BOND" just means we didn't pay tax until it left the government designated warehouse... weird thing to have front and centre on the label given the tax position shouldn't alter the content of the bottle! Didn't realise it had a specific meaning in the US!

Over here "BOTTLED IN BOND" just means we didn't pay tax until it left the government designated warehouse... weird thing to have front and centre on the label given the tax position shouldn't alter the content of the bottle! Didn't realise it had a specific meaning in the US!
It is supposed to mean it hasn’t been meddled with. Back in the old days people would take vodka and color and flavor it to be whisky. Bottled in bond was an assurance that you were drinking legit whisky and not flavored vodka.

It is supposed to mean it hasn’t been meddled with. Back in the old days people would take vodka and color and flavor it to be whisky. Bottled in bond was an assurance that you were drinking legit whisky and not flavored vodka.
Even more technical than that. Its pretty close to single cask! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottled_in_bond

"To be labeled as bottled-in-bond or bonded, the liquor must be the product of one distillation season (January–June or July–December) by one distiller at one distillery. It must have been aged in a federally bonded warehouse under U.S. government supervision for at least four years and bottled at 100 (U.S.) proof (50% alcohol by volume). The bottled product's label must identify the distillery where it was distilled and, if different, where it was bottled. Only spirits produced in the United States may be designated as bonded."

Back