What’s For Dessert? 🥧🤤

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midnight snack 😝
They’re awful.. but I can’t help myself!

B6EA12EB-9A84-4EF1-B4A7-EC431A7AE53E.jpeg

My wife’s homemade gooey butter cake. I think she used a fork lift to unload all the butter that was needed for this recipe😂.

As you can tell my 4 boys thought it would be better for breakfast 🤩🤩

Food does not last long in my house View attachment 174387

My wife is from Minnesota, and, while her mother was still alive, I would receive Sooooooooooo much great tasting treats.....Some of those old farm ladies knew how to cook / bake, I tell ya..... and, even though my Mother in Law has passed, the apple did not fall far from the tree.....everyone RAVES about my wifes desserts..... and that is why I gain several pounds a year on average, CAUSE I WILL EAT THE GOODIES TILL ITS GONE

I wouldn't even know where to start on her 'best'.....

And yes..... LOTS of REAL butter.....
Midnight snack 😝
They’re awful.. but I can’t help myself!

View attachment 174934

Chocolate variety for me

I like those too, but they leave a waxy taste in your mouth..
That’s probably from the ….. what’s it called… brown wax coating 🤣🤘🏻

A good friend/pastry chef is staying with us for the last 10 days of elk season. She's promised to keep making souffles until she gets it perfect. Will post pics as they come out of the oven ❤
Man. Send me your address. I'll bring a rifle and a very healthy appetite. You might need to kill a few more elk.

As a avid outdoorsman, reloader, and long range shooter.....I get hella jealous whenever you post pictures and talk about some of your outings!

Looking forward to the pics!

Man. Send me your address. I'll bring a rifle and a very healthy appetite. You might need to kill a few more elk.

As a avid outdoorsman, reloader, and long range shooter.....I get hella jealous whenever you post pictures and talk about some of your outings!

Looking forward to the pics!
I'll try to get some pics between snow squalls this weekend. We're gonna grind hard for the next 10 days- gotta punch another elk tag (shot one at 400 yards in the middle of a state section on the way home from work a couple weeks ago, but need more!), and a few deer tags (I'll be throwing it old school for some of those- longbows rule), and also have to help a good friend get his bighorn sheep. It's gonna be brutal. I'll be eating ibuprofen by the handful until Thanksgiving! (and sipping really good whiskey)
I'm super glad all 3 speed goats are in the freezer already. I'll be cutting up the elk hanging in my garage in the next few days, too.

Back