What’s your RC New Years Resolution

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Land on all four wheels, off throttle. Probably easier to join a gym, lose weight and quit drinking.

I have a few resolutions RC-related such as hit 70mph on my Typhon, but the big one is to shut my cousin up.

He almost died laughing when I first took my Typhon to the track. Said it’s a bashing-only rig, too heavy, had no business being at a track and to invest in a real track car. Maybe he’s right, but for the last 40 years I’ve enjoyed proving him wrong. Lol.

I’ve spent the last 1.5 months tuning one of my Typhons for track. It’s been a long road but I think I’m ready. I’m a full second and change quicker than the track average nowadays (yay) so all I need is him and his Losi 8IGHT-E. Wish me luck.

Specs for those interested in being a clay track racing wannabee like me:
- Typhon 3S
- RR Xtra Hard 13T pinion
- DS3218PRO servo
- Arrma Adjustable motor mount
- 4S slipper 1/2 turn loose
- HR Shock Bodies, 40w/35w
- 7K/3K diffs
- Pro-line Bow Tie M3
- RPM arms/Outcast wing
- Yeah Racing Tornado motor/ESC fans
- Jim’s Bearings
- GT3B/HRB 3S 50C 5000mAh soft packs

I was wondering if anybody had RC resolutions?
I’ll start will mine being
break more parts
upgrade more parts
break less parts!
???

I thought this would be a cool thread to have and maybe we can see who I’d sticking to there’s throughout the year!

To get the 6s Typhon bought and mate it with my Kraton and have little Kratphon's ??

Well, I wasn’t gonna make any; but since I’m
In this thread,and since I bought a new ( to me ) Senton on NYE day I guess first order would be to fix/ finish that project.
After that put a brushless setup in my 2WD Stampede. Then maybe buy a crawler.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back