What and where? Pleas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubLRRLIFE!8887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
So I stretched my 6s exb kraton in xl and the kraton chassis I built a typhon xl out of v1 lim parts I had laying around, anyways I found the standoffs but now I ran into the problem how do I attach the body post to th and where and what is it and where can I get it thank you!
Oh a the part number for the shock top plastic eye I call it thank you!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So I stretched my 6s exb kraton in xl and the kraton chassis I built a typhon xl out of v1 lim parts I had laying around, anyways I found the standoffs but now I ran into the problem how do I attach the body post to th and where and what is it and where can I get it thank you!
Oh a the part number for the shock top plastic eye I call it thank you!

View attachment 290810

View attachment 290811

View attachment 290812

View attachment 290813
I think what you're asking is how to attach the rear body mounts to the standoffs? If so you'll need some all-thread. Which mounts you are using will determine how long of pieces you'll need. I've taken some long bolts before & just cut the heads off @ the length I needed before

I think what you're asking is how to attach the rear body mounts to the standoffs? If so you'll need some all-thread. Which mounts you are using will determine how long of pieces you'll need. I've taken some long bolts before & just cut the heads off @ the length I needed before
Yea that’s what I’m asking thanks man
He standoffs 33mm length m3 I think

Yeah, I thought those 33mm looked a little too short but I didn't know which body mounts he's gonna be using. The 55mm standoffs are what I/everyone uses for the stretched typhon on kraton chassis

I just ordered another set... im going for a shorter body look lol but not sure what body for my stretched

Ok once the 55 mm is purchased what do I used to attach the body post besides cutting the heads of screws or is that the only way thanks

Ok once the 55 mm is purchased what do I used to attach the body post besides cutting the heads of screws or is that the only way thanks
It really depends on what rear body mounts you are using, as to the length of standoffs needed. You could just get longer all thread rod & cut to the length you need

Screenshot_20230406-074000_Samsung Internet.jpg

It really depends on what rear body mounts you are using, as to the length of standoffs needed. You could just get longer all thread rod & cut to the length you need

View attachment 290840
I'm using arrma body black composite stock body post or Is there something better teach a brother lol
I'm using arrma body black composite stock body post or Is there something better teach a brother lol
So the bottom ones right for the hot racing m3 standoffs?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back