Lemme know what y’all think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And...if you painted it right, it would look like Matt's Off Road Recovery on YouTube.

Dang it! I'm trying not to buy one. Lol.

That style body looks pretty sharp all blacked out as well imo😉😂

20231020_180634.jpg

Wait till she has paint. Masking it up now. Going subtle, but cool enough to suit the stadium truck that this rig has become lol.
Definitely looking forward to seeing the finished product! I envy you guys that get to work on your rigs at will...finding time to tinker with my rigs ain't easy with two young kids 😩😩

Definitely looking forward to seeing the finished product! I envy you guys that get to work on your rigs at will...finding time to tinker with my rigs ain't easy with two young kids 😩😩

Man I know the struggle, I got 4 young ones 😜

My oldest turns 11 in 2 days and he is by far the hardest one 🤔

My two are grown and on their own. But when they were younguns, I barely had time to wrench, but as soon as they were old enough, I bought them hobby grade trucks. Then we worked on them together. And to this day, my girls still RC. Now my 6yo granddaughter has 3 rigs.

Man I know the struggle, I got 4 young ones 😜

My oldest turns 11 in 2 days and he is by far the hardest one 🤔
Holy moly, you just made me reevaluate what the heck am I over here complaining about. Hang in there bud, we're gonna get through this lol 🍻
My two are grown and on their own. But when they were younguns, I barely had time to wrench, but as soon as they were old enough, I bought them hobby grade trucks. Then we worked on them together. And to this day, my girls still RC. Now my 6yo granddaughter has 3 rigs.
Ahh you've made it to the RC Promised Lands. I can't wait until I can wrench whenever I feel like it lol 😌 My oldest is 7 and he's been pretty interested in RC since he was about 5.

Holy moly, you just made me reevaluate what the heck am I over here complaining about. Hang in there bud, we're gonna get through this lol 🍻

Ahh you've made it to the RC Promised Lands. I can't wait until I can wrench whenever I feel like it lol 😌 My oldest is 7 and he's been pretty interested in RC since he was about 5.
Snag him a Gorgon builders kit, and get him started early. By the time my youngest was 9, she had a nitro Revo. Started with a brushed stampede. There is nothing in the world that feels quite like doing this hobby with your kiddos.

Well, the paint job went south. I used a Spaz Stix color that I’d used before, and the tip stuck down. I put on a tip from another can, but it was too late. It looks like crap. Oh well, I guess it’s going to get trashed anyway lol.

Well, the paint job went south. I used a Spaz Stix color that I’d used before, and the tip stuck down. I put on a tip from another can, but it was too late. It looks like crap. Oh well, I guess it’s going to get trashed anyway lol.

Could always paint the exterior for that real steel effect?

This was absolutely the easiest truck ever to change the body on. The holes that those stock pins go through on the shock towers are the exact size for Arrma 6s body mounts. I just put the mounts in, ran that big body pin through, just like with the stock body, and done. And I can still just pull 2 pins and use the stock body in 20 seconds!
Way to go Arrma!!!View attachment 328703

View attachment 328704

View attachment 328705
Pretty sure u can thread a Socket head 2.5mm screw

Pretty sure u can thread a Socket head 2.5mm screw
Yep, and that was the plan, but I realized I could quick change between the stock body and this one if I used those big body pins. I love this little trucks design more every time I mess with it.

The color is Spaz Stix pearl red, complete with runs and splotches, courtesy of a stuck spray nozzle. The body was an easy fit, and it no longer looks like a monster truck lol. I can simply install taller mounts and make it stand tall again, but I like this look. Lmk what you think.
IMG_1021.jpeg

The color is Spaz Stix pearl red, complete with runs and splotches, courtesy of a stuck spray nozzle. The body was an easy fit, and it no longer looks like a monster truck lol. I can simply install taller mounts and make it stand tall again, but I like this look. Lmk what you think. View attachment 328837
Was the Reefs sticker the first thing that went on? 😆

Looks cool!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back