Lemme know what y’all think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
I love the Gorgon, but not so much the body. I had this laying around. What do you guys think? Shouldn’t be too hard to mount. Kinda on the fence.
IMG_1013.jpeg

I love the Gorgon, but not so much the body. I had this laying around. What do you guys think? Shouldn’t be too hard to mount. Kinda on the fence. View attachment 328689

Oh man I love that!!
What body is it? I need to order that body and a swb chassis for my big rock- like today! If you don't mind me copying you 😁😂

Oh man I love that!!
What body is it? I need to order that body and a swb chassis for my big rock- like today! If you don't mind me copying you 😁😂
It’s a JCI Creep body.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/jconcepts-jci-creep-12.3-rock-crawler-body-clear-jco0403/p1126930
It’s a 12.3” wheelbase.
Oh man I love that!!
Be warned though, it’s VERY narrow. It wouldn’t fit my crawler that I bought it for.

OOH! I like it. Can we get a side shot?

I had one like that years ago. Dodge Power Wagon. Looked really cool.
It’s supposed to be a 50’s Willys pickup.
IMG_1014.jpeg

Umm YEA!! Looks like a solid fit too! Going with XJeepGuy Green?
I have a very interesting paint scheme in mind.

It’s a JCI Creep body.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/jconcepts-jci-creep-12.3-rock-crawler-body-clear-jco0403/p1126930
It’s a 12.3” wheelbase.

Be warned though, it’s VERY narrow. It wouldn’t fit my crawler that I bought it for.

Crap, it looked wider in the first pic! Your probably right on it not being wide enough... I guess I'll have to buy a gorgon 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

Man I got really excited about that! Even got the chassis in my cart from jrc but thought I'd check back here before ordering 🤣

This was absolutely the easiest truck ever to change the body on. The holes that those stock pins go through on the shock towers are the exact size for Arrma 6s body mounts. I just put the mounts in, ran that big body pin through, just like with the stock body, and done. And I can still just pull 2 pins and use the stock body in 20 seconds!
Way to go Arrma!!!
IMG_1015.jpeg

IMG_1016.jpeg

IMG_1017.jpeg

This was absolutely the easiest truck ever to change the body on. The holes that those stock pins go through on the shock towers are the exact size for Arrma 6s body mounts. I just put the mounts in, ran that big body pin through, just like with the stock body, and done. And I can still just pull 2 pins and use the stock body in 20 seconds!
Way to go Arrma!!!View attachment 328703

View attachment 328704

View attachment 328705

It's Perfect!

Damn even the front bumper matched up.. 😎

Hell ,so can you fit a wing on it too?

Knew what it was. Just meant I really like that older truck body style. The power wagon is very similar. Can't find the one I had. Wonder if this would fit?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/235075155146

Looks like it fits great. Can't wait to see the paint scheme.
That body is sick! It’s a 12.3” wheelbase, so it might.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back