What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from grocery shopping at Walmart. While picking up some cap'n crunch in cereal aisle, I let a few rip from my fart machine. Some lady at end of aisle said, omg that's so disgusting but kind of laughing. I said I was sorry and I suffered from a colitis condition. I then turned to leave the aisle and let another one rip. I heard her laugh out loud. Sometimes it's the little things that can brighten ones day. I know it's immature but I couldn't help myself. Paula laughed so hard in the next aisle that she couldn't walk. It took a boring weekly chore and turned it into a fun event.

Just got back from grocery shopping at Walmart. While picking up some cap'n crunch in cereal aisle, I let a few rip from my fart machine. Some lady at end of aisle said, omg that's so disgusting but kind of laughing. I said I was sorry and I suffered from a colitis condition. I then turned to leave the aisle and let another one rip. I heard her laugh out loud. Sometimes it's the little things that can brighten ones day. I know it's immature but I couldn't help myself. Paula laughed so hard in the next aisle that she couldn't walk. It took a boring weekly chore and turned it into a fun event.

As long as no cleanup on aisle 2 was necessary, your all good. :ROFLMAO:

We play with rc cars and trucks immuture is too much fun! I think I just found a new hobby for the summer. How many park benches can I empty using a electric fart machine. You've inspired me to expand my hobby interests. Who's better than you, you had a complete stranger laughing and Paula almost had a accident in isle #2, not from a broken bottle.
Please daily fart machine stories!
Coffee and a story?

1715827038537.png

Boating on intercoastal in Edgewater & New Smyrna Beach FL. I fell overboard and seen floating onto shoreline... :LOL: jk ..Lots of dolphins! Huge manatee went directly under boat...scared the crap out of us!

9510.jpeg

9514.jpeg

9520.jpeg

9506.jpeg

9502.jpeg

Oh and Spike says hello! He's a clown.

Attachments

• 9528.jpeg
    9528.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 12
This stuff is new to me...

New how has the grass somewhat blocked the culvert, and we have had massive storms here in the SE USA. I dug it out a bit after my 5k jog this morning, but I need to see what I can do.

Maybe I can dig out the sod a bit lower and get some rocks around it....always open to suggestions.
1716575955037.png

Then I came back out and saw a tire on flat. It has a tire warranty, but I just plugged it. I need new tires anyway before this winter.
1716576056855.png

Last edited:
This stuff is new to me...

New how has the grass somewhat blocked the culvert, and we have had massive storms here in the SE USA. I dug it out a bit after my 5k jog this morning, but I need to see what I can do.

Maybe I can dig out the sod a bit lower and get some rocks around it....always open to suggestions.
View attachment 368355

Then I came back out and saw a tire on flat. It has a tire warranty, but I just patched it. I need new tires anyway before this winter.
View attachment 368356
Did you patch it or plug it? I swear by tire plugs. Never had one fail yet.

Did you patch it or plug it? I swear by tire plugs. Never had one fail yet.
Good catch. I meant to say I plugged it. I've only done a few, but I am glad to hear from your account that you did not have one come out. (y)

Got a new puppy, Cane Corso, for fathers day. Kids couldn't wait so I got it early. His name is now Rosco. 8 weeks old as of last Thursday. That is the wifey's arm for size comparison, he's gonna be a big boy.
View attachment 369307View attachment 369308
Congrats! Who doesn't love a puppy? Now you can spoil him more than your kids! ;) :LOL:

Boating along the Atlantic in New Smyrna Beach. The pelican almost let Paula pet it. Say.."Paula pets pelicans" really fast 5 times. I just tried it and failed cuz on om edible. Try it!

9601.jpeg

9611.jpeg

9613.jpeg

9606.jpeg

Last edited:
The pelican almost let Paula pet it.

Good thing she didn't, then she'd want to keep it. Next thing you know it would be drinking all her wine, and layin' around in the living room like any other relative that has over stayed his welcome. :unsure:

Last edited:
Congrats! Who doesn't love a puppy? Now you can spoil him more than your kids! ;) :LOL:

Boating along the Atlantic in New Smyrna Beach. The pelican almost let Paula pet it. Say.."Paula pets pelicans" really fast 5 times. I just tried it and failed cuz on om edible. Try it!

View attachment 369398

View attachment 369399

View attachment 369400

View attachment 369401
That boat is soo cool!! I would love to have that on our little lake out front! It's a tick under a mile long, about a quarter mile wide. Then again, a kayak with a trolling motor would suffice for our lake too.. much cheaper I suppose as well. Enjoy the day you two!! 🤟

That boat is soo cool!! I would love to have that on our little lake out front! It's a tick under a mile long, about a quarter mile wide. Then again, a kayak with a trolling motor would suffice for our lake too.. much cheaper I suppose as well. Enjoy the day you two!! 🤟
Thank you! Just got back from a 40 mile round trip on the river. Used 4 gallons of gas. Kayak would be perfect for that size lake.

Back