What did you Bash or Blast today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, for the body to be so absolutely trashed, the chassis is in surprisingly good shape :unsure:
I see cracks and screws missing all over, I bet that one is hiding some breaks. :cool:

Yesterday I went flying rc's with my buddy. I have been trying to get him to try surface vehicles but he keeps telling me he's not interested. Well yesterday I gave him a Granite Grom. He had a blast and said he's bringing it every time we go flying.
I got the hook set, just need to reel him in. :ROFLMAO: been trying for a year!
Pusher man! 😝

Ya know, for the body to be so absolutely trashed, the chassis is in surprisingly good shape :unsure:
I had the V2 version of that truck. They're insanely tough bashers. The body is just like any other lexan body, and I went through several, while the rest of the truck didn't look too bad. Here's a short clip of mine having a mishap:

It pulled out the top motor mount screw, and the pinion came loose. That's it. I was running again in 10 mins.

I had the V2 version of that truck. They're insanely tough bashers. The body is just like any other lexan body, and I went through several, while the rest of the truck didn't look too bad. Here's a short clip of mine having a mishap:

It pulled out the top motor mount screw, and the pinion came loose. That's it. I was running again in 10 mins.
Holy crap what an impact :oops: That definitely would've bent a metal chassis.

Holy crap what an impact :oops: That definitely would've bent a metal chassis.
No doubt. Im glad the ring camera picked that up lol. After that crash it became a game of "how much can this thing actually take?". Lol

Well it was a fun 5 minutes with my 4S Kraton today , then this !!!!!! Nice and sunny day too :(

20240414_121604.jpg

Took out a cv while adjust the center on the controller, going to go do a few more choirs in the yard and not look at an rc car for an hour or two.
AP1GczMqxBcu2a_TOOB-2rBrXerWR9kp9DmKVKghm8IZpJctjZbxLEvf7NA6M0oozneD9HSBRg1x_fE7ctMJkS2Ko814uzVhRXgR43a-WCWk8eL1RWs_KkOm4Mv5idlUtWNClGmx2ymP8Dw34nmf9akjt6nivwqe8gFxfFUBLx_3ZWwgdU3S9NguziXBlH1HXkWex2w2vlBkDhVowwlwhZL-NYjRwa9uaVouMJLXfm2zi4jD9nzGwklsl-8DVc9f3-hcZy628ebXnVy7udBjJaqRFRuk25KJdvYCe8aHugepzTa3Q33WozG2a1gY6xLsyNEqnTstIgtQm5Y-h3BzYTgz-2drWoDYojNtdwwj3N4AU-e_NEzIBSEHf9gZZ03GPHqxPuPX8mDZZ_Q-gRbifDQTdnHFL8PiR1i0hvD2_SSXPDyKyJEVB-UlMBTTD7IzS7QPcIkf0LzkCf23QgUmaA9-so6oKJlHAVvznb83z4WNFu2vf54r1T4dqXfItOYh4M8ez0jl4B6h0JWIdecrWJYSIqC2adQfM3bjyUts4LIMEGlXIlgpbCHFbuxw9ypPhFQStgIMXF499WKufuCl_cLTFtY5Uo1P96VyGsboKAEC8JHKzheSRB_iY3IQXMaUULqu4_l3Q5T-lA8oPFi4EsxcktuPtiRAulRv2p8-lDHDprkBSBN-tPACWI8hGgwJ5yK8SlSjw65mBlKau6kqr9glMywbcvcmS0oQD26TAgXj8l_wMmNr_l8rhArBwv3sdyIOt4UDdDbb1qALxuWwgZ3tfNcz8oikcWsuLCaz7EGvEGbbJ3pDzYSqKJ0GyFAP0fdnOkKMSn-ofPKNstZwFfFqUBwMqUQPwUkWxRx-SYVmA-GHvD-4CYIXvxFEfs23pfNnMuevNGAtnUhEvGQLSRAOkQ3xgg=w657-h1168-s-no-gm
Oof what RC is that?

Bashed the Notorious today, 2 packs of 4s. Went back to a spot I haven't been in a while and others have definitely started bashing there. Lots of grass is gone from the big hill so a lot more places to jump.

No big sends, the best launches either send you to the trees or towards a big pile of rocks if you don't hit it right.🤣
Just did a lot of small jumps and speeding up and down with lots of U-turns.

Running stock electronics with an 18t pinion on 4s with 3.8 Trencher LPs. Really love the Notorious, very versatile rig, can be a lot more than just a stunt truck with a few small changes.😎

1000006328.jpg
1000006329.jpg
1000006331.jpg

Bashed the Notorious today, 2 packs of 4s. Went back to a spot I haven't been in a while and others have definitely started bashing there. Lots of grass is gone from the big hill so a lot more places to jump.

No big sends, the best launches either send you to the trees or towards a big pile of rocks if you don't hit it right.🤣
Just did a lot of small jumps and speeding up and down with lots of U-turns.

Running stock electronics with an 18t pinion on 4s with 3.8 Trencher LPs. Really love the Notorious, very versatile rig, can be a lot more than just a stunt truck with a few small changes.😎

View attachment 362781View attachment 362782View attachment 362783
Looks like an awesome time and a great spot! I like that you use your custom painted bodies 😀.

Good Lord! You got off easy.

Drove my Gorgon around the yard and flipped off some trees. The body is pretty much coming apart at this point. The back was completely shredded so i hacked it until it worked, now the front where it attaches to the body is coming apart. Oh well, anyone have good recommendations on a new body, aside from the expensive crappy body replacement? lol

Back