Kraton What would you get

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam that took me all day. I love this poop. ARRMA FOR EVER
I also got a nice case off AMZ for cheap. Once you see this radio and hold it. Its worthy of a nice case for it.
What one
I also got a nice case off AMZ for cheap. Once you see this radio and hold it. Its worthy of a nice case for it.
What case didnt find any

Last edited:
Off AMZ. Will post the link again and some of my pics with the Noble. I also got a Turnigy lanyard for it. BTW, battery capacity lasts so long. It has a Lion in the handle and an aux Lipo at the base. Have yet to recharge it in 3 months of regular use about 2 times a month.

Amazon.com: Eylar Tactical Hard Gun Case Water & Shock Proof with Foam TSA Approved 13.37 Inch 11.62 Inch 6 Inch Gray: Electronics

Amazon.com: HobbyFlip TURNIGY Transmitter Neck Strap Lanyard for Transmitter Controllers Compatible with RC Aircraft: Toys & Games

20201224_211133.jpg

20201224_211116.jpg

20201224_210725.jpg

My Mojave got first dibs with the NB4. :)

Last edited:
Another member mentioning the NB4 brought me here. Lefthand steering sold me alone. Ho hum, more capital cast to the four winds...

Another member mentioning the NB4 brought me here. Lefthand steering sold me alone. Ho hum, more capital cast to the four winds...
You’ll like it 👍

Not a problem. The radiolink rc4gs is an amazing bang for the buck.
That's what I use. It's a good middle ground and the gyro works well and helps a lot with speed runs. Rx's are cheap

When surface radios start costing as much or more than my air radio we got a problem lolol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back