What's the one comment that has stuck with you, that you've heard while driving your RC's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Mojave
  4. Typhon 6s
I haven't been driving ground vehicles long enough to answer this one, but once when flying my rc planes I was doing a low inverted pass over the runway when a little kid stepped right out in the middle of the runway. :oops: It was that awkward moment of choosing between taking out the kid, or ditching the plane. Needless to say the plane went in to the ground in several dozen pieces, as I walked toward it to pick up the debris, the kid says "Hey mister, are you going to fly that again?" After he innocently drove the dagger into my heart, I looked at him, smiled and said "not today." ;) I am still haunted by that quote, doesn't help that whenever I have a mishap, all my buddies ask me that question. :ROFLMAO:

I haven't been driving ground vehicles long enough to answer this one, but once when flying my rc planes I was doing a low inverted pass over the runway when a little kid stepped right out in the middle of the runway. :oops: It was that awkward moment of choosing between taking out the kid, or ditching the plane. Needless to say the plane went in to the ground in several dozen pieces, as I walked toward it to pick up the debris, the kid says "Hey mister, are you going to fly that again?" After he innocently drove the dagger into my heart, I looked at him, smiled and said "not today." ;) I am still haunted by that quote, doesn't help that whenever I have a mishap, all my buddies ask me that question. :ROFLMAO:
how fast is it. how much does it cost

How fast does it go?
How far does it go?
Get that shiite off the bike lane (I passed him after that, couldn't help myself, wish I had a horn)
Does it do wheelies? Yes! Can you do it again? Go away!
How much ? Ouch!
Nice toy!

While walking to a spot down the street from my house an older woman while at a stop sign says, "That is so cute, it looks like you are walking the car." ? Go figure.

Or when I see a kid, "Mom can I get one?". She looks at me, and I tell her the price.

Since I do my best to not run them with kids or people around, must of the stuff that gets said is from me... I mumble a lot so, not sure what gets said most of the time.

"That's going to hurt tomorrow..." was the last thing I remember. Smacked into myself with my ERBEv2 in flight, hit the jump funny. My hand still hurts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back