When is the new 4s line dropping next month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the 4S vehicles basically the 3S platform with upgraded electronics to handle the 4S lipos or downsized 6S vehicles?

I have the urge to grab a new Arrma. Currently have a Typhon 6S and Kraton 6S, tossing up between adding a Mojave 6S or Granite 3S to the lineup but think I'll perhaps wait for an Outcast 4S..?
Going to be a 4x4 series platform.
Having a 4s capable120Amp ESC. ( Firma ) Similar chassis to the last 4S revision.
6s chassis line is completely different. Shares no parts with the 4x4 line.
The Mojave 6s and Granite are completly different rigs and in way different price points.
The OC 4S is somewhere in the middle, price wise. But still only a 4x4 chassis with just more power.
Having many 6s rigs myself, 4x4's seem to be a step backwards for me personally speaking. Never even considered any 4x4 myself. Not a fan of plastic chassis with any brand RC. I Jumped onto Arrma Brand rigs for the 6s series only, from the beginning. I run them on 4S 50% of the time. It works for me.
But that's just me. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Having a 4s capable120Amp ESC. ( Firma ) Similar chassis to the last 4S revision.
The Mojave 6s and Granite are completly different rigs and in way different price points.
The OC 4S is somewhere in the middle, price wise. But still only a 4x4 chassis with just more power.
Having many 6s rigs myself, 4x4's seem to be a step backwards for me personally speaking. Never even considered any 4x4 myself. I Jumped onto Arrma Brand rigs for the 6s series only, from the beginning. I run them on 4S 50% of the time. It works for me.
But that's just me. 🤷‍♂️
What top speed are you pulling on 4s in 6s vehicle?

On average depending on the 6s rig, (many variables) I see 5-10mh difference. Bit more control with 4s and way less breakage and wear for sure. Going 55mph on 6s versus 45mph on 4s is so negligible when running in the dirt. It becomes more about Punch settings and gearing that matters.
4S lipos are lighter than 6s, so even though less power, there's less weight to propel the rig. Some 6s bricks are real heavy and it handles like crap.TBH.
4s runs cooler also with a 6s rated ESC. Depending on gearing.
I would rather gear up in pinion size to compensate for speed and run 4s at times.

Last edited:
An upgraded little Mojave brother, Senton 4s, would be nice.
I guess Arrma could make a Senton 4S and just rename it a Mojave. :ROFLMAO:
What's in a name anyway.
Same stuff different lid.🤷‍♂️
Now you can say "I have a Mojave".:LOL:

Having many 6s rigs myself, 4x4's seem to be a step backwards for me personally speaking. Never even considered any 4x4 myself. Not a fan of plastic chassis with any brand RC. I Jumped onto Arrma Brand rigs for the 6s series only, from the beginning. I run them on 4S 50% of the time. It works for me.
But that's just me. 🤷‍♂️
I run my V3 Talion on 4S quiet a bit. My reflexes thanks to the Medication I take are a little slow and all out at 6S has lead to disaster 3 times. Different for me than driving with my Rigs I get distracted by little things and bam never fails. I'll take a new 4S Truck or a faster 3S as long as it's Arrma.

Anyone have any news on this yet? I’m about to give up on the 4s line all together
Nope and im about to sell the whole thing
I don't have much faith on the line. We know they will reuse the 3s chassis and the vortex shock towers and similar shocks. They are just weaker granites and bigrock 3s. The big rock 3s made the 4s kraton And outcast obsolete. Been waiting til this release and they keep pushing it back it seems. They only focus on the big rcs. Nobody really cares about the 8s line and the exb rtr seems to be another huge flop.

Anyone have any news on this yet? I’m about to give up on the 4s line all together
I gave up and bought a Maxx. It seems to be a good design for the weight and power of a 4S truck. Super thick chassis. Center diff instead of slipper. Huge aluminum shocks. Stability control. Easy body latch mechanism.

I gave up and bought a Maxx. It seems to be a good design for the weight and power of a 4S truck. Super thick chassis. Center diff instead of slipper. Huge aluminum shocks. Stability control. Easy body latch mechanism.
I’ve been looking at a Maxx for a while now. Thought about down sizing from my Xmaxx and really is just a smaller Xmaxx built just as strong with that good chassis design.

On the 4 S topic. I hope we does see some released soon. If they do another release but it’s not a 4S or Typhon exb I’m gonna loose it haha. I wish I didn’t sell my 4S Kraton now 🙃
6B47D31A-F9D9-48AA-BA83-EC252FE128BD.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back