Limitless Who has ordered/Pre-ordered the Limitless or Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke with one of my LHS owners yesterday and he said they have been bombarded with calls from people wanting to know when they could get their hands on an Infraction. 4 already preordered and put deposits down and a couple dozen people inquiring by phone. Took him by surprise and stated that he didn't get where all the excitement was coming from over this release.

I went to my lhs earlier in the week and pre-ordered one with him. He said I was #2 in line so hopefully he gets more than one on release day. I would have pre ordered online somewhere but I'm trying to buy more from my lhs. They are always helpful and have a decent supply of arrma parts.

I work at the hobby shop on the side. I ordered an Infraction. July 18th is when we get them. I'm in Raleigh NC.
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum also. Hopefully you will also shoot some video of the fun with it.
I went to my lhs earlier in the week and pre-ordered one with him. He said I was #2 in line so hopefully he gets more than one on release day. I would have pre ordered online somewhere but I'm trying to buy more from my lhs. They are always helpful and have a decent supply of arrma parts.

I regret not checking with my LHS first. (at least I bought 3 cars from him this year already)

I pre-ordered an Infraction here in the UK and just got an email today saying the release date is now August 7th..

I'm happy and sad with that date... ordered online with local shop, just not local too me..???

When I spoke with them a week ago they said they had already sold 1/2 of there initial stock..!!

I pre-ordered an Infraction here in the UK and just got an email today saying the release date is now August 7th..

I'm happy and sad with that date... ordered online with local shop, just not local too me..???

When I spoke with them a week ago they said they had already sold 1/2 of there initial stock..!!
Looking at the Limitless on Modelsport UK and they now say "Stock Due: 10th Sep". That's 2 months further on from when I first looked 2 weeks ago odd.

I definitely want one but I won't be getting one for a long while anyway as I'm still very invested in my Typhon project.

I'll probably pick up an Infraction but haven't pre-ordered. If stock is limited upon release it just may not be in the cards for me on the first go.
I don't have a lhs that deals Arrma but I can drive a couple hours to one. I'd have to make it an over-nighter though because if I drive that far to Lafayette I'll end up wanting some good food and can't drive after a couple hours in a nice restaurant or two. Also need to find a date to make the trip with.

I’m on the fence about preordering one. I was at the LHS the other day grabbing some parts and was almost talked into being the second in line. I think I’m gonna wait and see what issues people have and make sure parts are available before I sink $550

Speed runs to me I think would be like buying an RC boat. Fun for about 5 minutes, then get bored. Without a decent place to at least use it as a drifter on a dusty track, the fun of going fast would be lost on me after the first pack.

Makes for a cool youtube video though!

I would imagine some get bored with jumping and flipping and just general buffoonery. I haven't reached my limit on that yet. Hope I don't any time soon. ;)

Speed runs to me I think would be like buying an RC boat. Fun for about 5 minutes, then get bored. Without a decent place to at least use it as a drifter on a dusty track, the fun of going fast would be lost on me after the first pack.

Makes for a cool youtube video though!

I would imagine some get bored with jumping and flipping and just general buffoonery. I haven't reached my limit on that yet. Hope I don't any time soon. ;)
I’m tired of breaking sh!t ??‍♂️

I’ve been checking at my LHS to see the lastest update on the delivery date that they are going to receive the infraction. They were suppose to get an order in June 15 but was told there’s a 2 to 3 week delay, so probably sometime in July.
Can’t wait to add other ARRMA to my bash family!
266A6F9E-8340-4461-B5D4-1F2EEF232897.jpeg

This delayed delivery could backfire. Lots of guys like me will think it over and be like “what the heck do I need this thing for”. So is this it for the new Arrmas? If they announce something else after the Inf/limitless what will be delivery Christmas? Parts available in 2020? Guys can’t even get arms for the 4$ vehicles yet.I guess I’m on the fence. Mostly looking forward to new YouTube videos with different builds more than anything.

Will eventually get an Infraction, but waiting to see what else Arrma releases. Holding out for the 1/6 scale release of Karrma the xmaxx killer!!! ????
Me too, I want to see a big Kraton/talion/Outcast. I would buy either one.

This delayed delivery could backfire. Lots of guys like me will think it over and be like “what the heck do I need this thing for”. So is this it for the new Arrmas? If they announce something else after the Inf/limitless what will be delivery Christmas? Parts available in 2020? Guys can’t even get arms for the 4$ vehicles yet.I guess I’m on the fence. Mostly looking forward to new YouTube videos with different builds more than anything.
I totally agree...I don't agree with marketing decision to release with such a long delay to market. Totally IMO, but I'd say 2weeks would be the max. I'm sure there's a bigger picture for the full 2019 release plan by Arrma so we'll see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back