Why has arrma not yet made a RC speed boat? It would open a new window for opportunity vs traxxas.and bring a new arrma fan group to our community.

Should arrma make a super speed boat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tryed to post that vid and a another one that my wife did with my phone but it won't let me attach the file ..keeps saying file is to long.which on my 42 it's just 3 minute vid .I don't get it..I even in the past tryed to send it to my friends and same thing happened when I tryed..does anyone know why my price of poop phone won't let me? It's a android moto g play.just bought it about 5 months ago.so it's not like a old phone .bought it because it has a 6 " screen

To have your videos presented in the best possible resolutions in Multiple formats (automatically) it's best to upload to your YouTube account and let their YT big iron/servers process the video file(s) for you.

Then all you have to do is to share the specific video links with people or here on the forum.

I went to my Google photos and put a link to that vid .it's ☝️up there.click on it

I tryed it and it works but I had to press the screen twice for some reason .sorry I'm a noob at this lol
Let me know if you can see the vid if so I have a better one of my 33"mono pro vector with self righting feature.on the inside of the hull it has a chamber that fills up with water then when full it flips it self over.did a little over 40 with that one and the rooster tail is awesome
To have your videos presented in the best possible resolutions in Multiple formats (automatically) it's best to upload to your YouTube account and let their YT big iron/servers process the video file(s) for you.

Then all you have to do is to share the specific video links with people or here on the forum.
I don't have a you tube account.but I did send a link above of my Google photos account where that vid is and I clicked on it and I can see it.can you
Let me know if you can see the vid if so I have a better one of my 33"mono pro vector with self righting feature.on the inside of the hull it has a chamber that fills up with water then when full it flips it self over.did a little over 40 with that one and the rooster tail is awesome

I don't have a you tube account.but I did send a link above of my Google photos account where that vid is and I clicked on it and I can see it.can you
Click on that link I shared above plz .tell me if you can watch it.at first it's a photo but press the screen again and you'll see the vid.sorry I'm on my phone that's why I say press the screen .most of you are on a PC.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1FvWxfTFyAeUc5M87

Last edited:
I was a boat guy before starting RC cars and trucks and since I became a armma fan just been curious have noticed Traxxas and arrma compete alot on there trucks so question to why arrma hasn't at least made one animal of boat to go up against Traxxas fastest RC boat which is the M41 at 175 mph..not like arrma can't make something with that much ballz... horizon hobbys fastest boat is proboat zelos Miss Geico at 75 mph.
Impulse
Black jack
UL hydro plane
Sonic wake
Proboat veles
Recoil
And other smaller models don't compare to Traxxas in speed wise..back at my lhs many have allways asked why has arrma not thrown one RC boat that can reach the 175 mph ? Can we make a proboat as fast? Sure we can but it's not offered out of the box ready..as for many not having the water to use them well that goes also the same with bashers not having wide enough land or speed runners not having enough road to stretch them legs..all depends where your at..here in the United States I'm sure we all have a little of water and land to use these all.im fortunate to have both.land and water.im in Rhode island and ponds lakes ocean isn't a issue nor is open feilds or parks .I'm sure almost everyone can find somewhere to go and use there toys..that's not the question here.. obviously if you don't have them areas then this hobby isn't for them .. question is why not a arrma logo on at least one killer mean boat just to go up against Traxxas..??? I think they have thought about it.maybey HH doesn't want it .and if that's the case we'll why hasn't HH come up with one that can even come close to what Traxxas has made .like the M41? Or the spartan ? Either way I'd buy it since I love RC boats.i prefer kits instead only because of the fiberglass hull but just saying.im not alone here and I've been asked to come up on here and ask what people think..you guys are arrma and Traxxas fans and competitiveness is allways good 👍
Traxxass competes with Horizon Hobby on the whole.. Not necessarily with Arrma. Traxass is an RC brand. HH owns numerous other RC brands that cover the many differnt types of RC niches.

Traxxass competes with Horizon Hobby on the whole.. Not necessarily with Arrma. Traxass is an RC brand. HH owns numerous other RC brands that cover the many differnt types of RC niches.
You all missing my point.lol I understand what you all are saying.all that I'm saying is I'd like to see a arrma logo on just one bad ass RC speed boat by either HH or arrma.thats all.for those who say they don't want to see that logo on a RC boat then it's either because they are not a arrma fan or into RC boats.. because I can't see any other reason why not ..I probably most likely will never see one unless I stick a damn arrma logo on my boats and get jumped by the Traxxas boys at my lhs boat club.🤣🤣🤣oh well maybe that's what I'll do and hope for the best.worse case scenario my 42" gets hung on a tree on 🔥🔥🔥...😭😭😭..all hail to proboat👍👍👍👍.what ever you guys do if it's bashing in the dirt or on road or fly your hellies or planes or RC boats .just have fun regardless what ever brand it is ..we all love this hobby..it's what keeps us or at least me insane

You all missing my point.lol I understand what you all are saying.all that I'm saying is I'd like to see a arrma logo on just one bad ass RC speed boat by either HH or arrma.thats all.for those who say they don't want to see that logo on a RC boat then it's either because they are not a arrma fan or into RC boats.. because I can't see any other reason why not ..I probably most likely will never see one unless I stick a damn arrma logo on my boats and get jumped by the Traxxas boys at my lhs boat club.🤣🤣🤣oh well maybe that's what I'll do and hope for the best.worse case scenario my 42" gets hung on a tree on 🔥🔥🔥...😭😭😭..all hail to proboat👍👍👍👍.what ever you guys do if it's bashing in the dirt or on road or fly your hellies or planes or RC boats .just have fun regardless what ever brand it is ..we all love this hobby..it's what keeps us or at least me insane
I think you're just as likely to see an Arrma badge on a boat as you are to see one on a helicopter. It's just not what Arrma does. I also think it's a fallacy to think that someone can't be both a fan of Armma products AND be into RC boats and not care whether an Arrma boat exists or not. That just sounds myopic to me. It's like insisting that Peterbilt make a motorcycle because you're a Peterbilt fan.

I think you're just as likely to see an Arrma badge on a boat as you are to see one on a helicopter. It's just not what Arrma does. I also think it's a fallacy to think that someone can't be both a fan of Armma products AND be into RC boats and not care whether an Arrma boat exists or not. That just sounds myopic to me. It's like insisting that Peterbilt make a motorcycle because you're a Peterbilt fan.
Thx for letting us know how you feel..that was mighty of you .Mr diem turner🙄

Thx for letting us know how you feel..that was mighty of you .Mr diem turner🙄
What I said has nothing to do with how I feel. It's just a sober assessment of reality.

What I said has nothing to do with how I feel. It's just a sober assessment of reality.
Brilliant 👍
Are you okay? You seem to be taking out a lot of anger on the AF members.
Why in the world would you say something like that 😆.who's angry? Not me so relax bud.
Brilliant 👍

Why in the world would you say something like that 😆.who's angry? Not me so relax bud.
Everything is cool here .we all good 👍

Brilliant 👍

Everything is cool here .we all good 👍
I think I might head out to the lake after work and do a few runs with my proboat shockwave it's November and 78 degrees . beautiful

Yes make one I wanna see then send it to me I'll put it on my 42"

I have to charge..
But yeah PM me the Size and Color you need.. and I'll get it produced.

What was you thinking.design wise?

I was actually thinking of a spartan helmet with hot flames coming off of it..
With the 'visor' in the shape of the R logo..

And the text "Arrma Fuming" in some sort of Roman font.

Back