Why you need to take 4 RC cars with us says wife....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how about asking about body count instead of shoes. Who is on moral high ground now? Ok, maybe taking it a bit far...

Been about 20 years in RC. Saw too many women destroy this hobby for the man in their life.
I mean decent guys, income from their own work who actually provide for their family and have that extra money. No reason to complain if they have a hobby.

Me - 22 years married. If I want it I buy it. She want's shoes she buys them. I don't ask her, she does not ask me. We can both handle money.
And yes I also bring out the garbage, fill up the cars, clean the cars, cook and did my share of changing diapers. I had to force her to get
rid of her old car and get her a newer one. Lucky me. She gets irritated when I have to drive alone because the other guy's wife dictates terms to her guy.

Like the other guy has to bring the little kids (who don't drive) because wifey knows how to sabotage and control. And then you can't drive properly as you don't want to hit some child with the car. Or he brings too few lipos as he is under time pressure already.

Sorry just had to say it.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back