How Many RC Cars Is Too Many??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One is too many… 🤣
Rabbit Hole Omg GIF by Tubi

No comment! 😁

Last edited:
I’ve slowed down considerably in the past few weeks. I actually went onto my account at Amain and saw how much money I spent with just them last year and it was very very sobering. I do have a cool collection of hopped up rigs to show for it, but it adds up very fast and you just don’t realize it.
When I realized I was a “Platinum Member” I was like wtf?!? Oh well-full speed ahead as usual…🤷🏻‍♂️😅

I’ve slowed down considerably in the past few weeks. I actually went onto my account at Amain and saw how much money I spent with just them last year and it was very very sobering. I do have a cool collection of hopped up rigs to show for it, but it adds up very fast and you just don’t realize it.

You broke the golden rule my friend. NEVER look at the total spent on rc... just go with the ignorance is bliss method 😅

When I realized I was a “Platinum Member” I was like wtf?!? Oh well-full speed ahead as usual…🤷🏻‍♂️😅
Me too.
You broke the golden rule my friend. NEVER look at the total spent on rc... just go with the ignorance is bliss method 😅
Yeah. I wish I hadn’t. I’ll show you why.
IMG_1697.png

That’s the way I see it. It got me through a really dark time, I didn’t go into any debt over it, and I do still use them.

Biggest thing is that you've realized that level is not sustainable and cut back.
It's only money and you're still in good standing so I wouldn't trip.

You've built 1 hellava collection this year, now sit back and enjoy them 🙂

Biggest thing is that you've realized that level is not sustainable and cut back.
It's only money and you're still in good standing so I wouldn't trip.

You've built 1 hellava collection this year, now sit back and enjoy them 🙂
Yep. That’s the plan. I plan to do a little traveling this summer and take a few rigs and see what bashing spots I can find. Gotta use that vacay time somehow.

So I have my favorites in my RC room. Felony, Lim, Drag, TLR. Trax sport. Then I have 5 in the basement, Hoss, Rusty ect... That I will use someday. 😁 I promised myself 1 and that's it.:ROFLMAO:. Now I want a UDR. $750. Really?😁. I can't win.:cool:. Enough? Don't think so. 💥

Starting to bleed a little off my collection. Got rid of 2 3s Sentons and 4s typhon.

So I have my favorites in my RC room. Felony, Lim, Drag, TLR. Trax sport. Then I have 5 in the basement, Hoss, Rusty ect... That I will use someday. 😁 I promised myself 1 and that's it.:ROFLMAO:. Now I want a UDR. $750. Really?😁. I can't win.:cool:. Enough? Don't think so. 💥
I love my UDR. Great rig. Go ahead and get the metal hexes and metal front center driveshaft when you buy the truck. They’re cheap, but necessary.

I have a collection. I’m quickly approaching 50 rigs, and I am running out of room to be honest. So I’m going shelf shopping again today. A feller should surround himself with things he loves. In my case, my kids are grown and out on their own, so I live by myself, and my rigs are for fun, and they decorate the pad. They’re everywhere you look lol.

So the answer to your question? The one after the next one is too many.
Same here. I don't have 50 though. I have many, all types & brands, but I'm not done. Funny, I'm going to Lowes Saturday to shelf shop as well. Eyeing this.

Screenshot_20240118_180641_Gallery.jpg

Same here. I don't have 50 though. I have many, all types & brands, but I'm not done. Funny, I'm going to Lowes Saturday to shelf shop as well. Eyeing this.

Screenshot_20240118_180641_Gallery.jpg
I have 10. Might need 2 these shelves...

Back