Kraton Will a t bone typhon front bumper fit kraton 4s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I was told trought ebay that the tbone racing bumper from the typhon 3s wont fit the 4s kraton.. but how they both have the same bumper and chassi im planning getting one because bending motor mount non stop is making me crazy

I was told trought ebay that the tbone racing bumper from the typhon 3s wont fit the 4s kraton.. but how they both have the same bumper and chassi im planning getting one because bending motor mount non stop is making me crazy
I don't see why it wouldn't. Like you said the chassis is the same.

Yeah but they have 4 bumper for the typhon 3s im trying to decide i think the guardian one looks really nice
They do? I bought the Guardian one.

Im a bit affraid of the allucium pin support to pop out did it ever pop out on you?
I don't have it yet, but I think it just bolts on over everything else, no need to remove anything from the front.

Oof i write too fast. You can mount it on the stock bumper if you want or remove the old skidplate and bumper and fit the tbone bumper up like how it was designed tho i made myself a bumper with some foam and a toy grade bumper who is flexible its my third attempt

I have the T-Bone Racing Basher front bumper on my Typhon 3s and this would fit the Kraton 4s no problem. Remove the stock bumper/skid plate and the bumper is mounted to the underside of the chassis with 2 screws.

I haven't lost my aluminum pin support and all is good thus far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back