Kraton Will I ever need an upgraded chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jump on grass and dirt i do big jumps but not like rc dude or rich does lol i only nose land the exb is so freaking controlable in the air the nose dives are failed backflips but now i started to know when to use the emergency brake when im about to nose dart i brake 100% and in an half a second i land on all 4 and bounce like a balloon lol . I think the exb chassi is tought enough for most people. And the wing month at least teh rpm acts like a rear bumper you can also get an rpm bumper for the rear?‍♀️
Yes by the looks of it. Everything about the EXB is different. M2C has already come out with the towers tho which is a good thing. I haven’t bent anything yet cross my fingers on my exb
The exb is differant chasis are not the same exactly
My friend v2 kraton chassi has bend for the first time 2 weeks ago he crashed on concrete teh palstic braces broke he kept running ir and the whole chassi was done and bulked splited in half total carnage. And m2c CAN bend someone just did just that on landing on a metal rod in the middle of the chassi left a memory mark in. Imagine if it was in the rear where nothing can block the chassi from a negative bend if you land on that spot.

I jump on grass and dirt i do big jumps but not like rc dude or rich does lol i only nose land the exb is so freaking controlable in the air the nose dives are failed backflips but now i started to know when to use the emergency brake when im about to nose dart i brake 100% and in an half a second i land on all 4 and bounce like a balloon lol . I think the exb chassi is tought enough for most people. And the wing month at least teh rpm acts like a rear bumper you can also get an rpm bumper for the rear?‍♀️

The exb is differant chasis are not the same exactly
My friend v2 kraton chassi has bend for the first time 2 weeks ago he crashed on concrete teh palstic braces broke he kept running ir and the whole chassi was done and bulked splited in half total carnage. And m2c CAN bend someone just did just that on landing on a metal rod in the middle of the chassi left a memory mark in. Imagine if it was in the rear where nothing can block the chassi from a negative bend if you land on that spot.
Ok Lol. I get it anything can bend I know that. I’m saying what does it take and when will I ever bend mine lol I need bigger jumps

Here an m2c chassi the goliat is what 150$? Convert that to canadien money plus 30-40$ shipping and im arround 250$?. Thats the price of almost 4 exb chassi i could get from jennyrc and just to win an extra mm of alluminum?

Also people bending the exb shock towers are legend i lifted the body in the front out of the bpx by one hole a
I keep landing where the front shock tower is located when i fail my backflips and the shock tower is still streight and no standoffs broken maybe lifting the body up is the fix??. I don't have massive dings from the standoffs on my body vs other people body who there is actually holes and huge cracks

Also people bending the exb shock towers are legend i lifted the body in the front out of the bpx by one hole a
I keep landing where the front shock tower is located when i fail my backflips and the shock tower is still streight and no standoffs broken
Exactly I also have bad landings too I just don’t show them in my videos. Everything is still straight maybe not for too long.

3665CA50-401C-4C18-A98F-3CFCF982328C.jpeg
0CD25E55-7DDF-4E0B-85EE-DAFF9CDF89DF.jpeg

I had a bad ding i just covered it with an awanfi sticker?

When I bent my EXB chassis on a bad landing I just bent it back my hand in a vise. It would be bad if I had done that far from home and didn’t have a way to keep bashing, but it is something you can bush fix too. It’s harder to fix the bent driveshafts than the chassis.

When I bent my EXB chassis on a bad landing I just bent it back my hand in a vise. It would be bad if I had done that far from home and didn’t have a way to keep bashing, but it is something you can bush fix too. It’s harder to fix the bent driveshafts than the chassis.
Yep there’s one way to do it. Otherwise it’s only 90 bucks for a new one

Wait u fixed the chassi in the spot? Lol i cant imagine anyone doing that because of the dirt getting inside the diff in the process

Wait u fixed the chassi in the spot? Lol i cant imagine anyone doing that because of the dirt getting inside the diff in the process
I didn’t do it that time but I could have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back