Kraton Will I ever need an upgraded chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bent mine on a tail landing. Not faulting the chassis but just pointing out that I have bent both of mine. I have a Kraton M2C chassis that I plan on swapping out on my next rebuild.

The EXB chassis will bent eventually. If you don't already i would recommend an M2C kraton chassis. It is 4mm thick and made out of 70/75 aluminum. Although it is pricey it will never bend. Been running mine all summer long abusing it and still perfectly straight.

I bent mine on a tail landing. Not faulting the chassis but just pointing out that I have bent both of mine. I have a Kraton M2C chassis that I plan on swapping out on my next rebuild.
I hope my Exb chassis can last a good while. It seems to be tough enough
The EXB chassis will bent eventually. If you don't already i would recommend an M2C kraton chassis. It is 4mm thick and made out of 70/75 aluminum. Although it is pricey it will never bend. Been running mine all summer long abusing it and still perfectly straight.
But it seems as if Ill never bend the exb chassis. We’ll see though

...Although it is pricey it will never bend...
1601045508856.jpeg

Have you bent an m2c chassis?
I have only used it for minor bashing so far. The jury is still out. I bought a stretched Typhon roller and it came with that. Never jumped the stretched chassis. I used it for speed runs.

Some awesome air! Always enjoy your vids, great location. :)
Yessir thx. All I needs a good ramp now lol
I have only used it for minor bashing so far. The jury is still out. I bought a stretched Typhon roller and it came with that. Never jumped the stretched chassis. I used it for speed runs.
Oh yea so you saying you’ve never bent one? I have very slightly. It’s my Talion chassis bent very slightly

Yessir thx. All I needs a good ramp now lol

Oh yea so you saying you’ve never bent one? I have very slightly. It’s my Talion chassis bent very slightly
I’m sure anything can be bent. What would probably be more helpful for me is a driver upgrade ????

Hey nice air bro! Just for everyone to keep in mind with upgrading their EXB chassis with m2c ones is that you’ll need a set of V4 arms or rpm arms as the exb arms do not fit the m2c chassis. (At least in my experience) they have the same droop problem as putting Mojave arms on a kraton chassis... the ears on the chassis are too big to let the exb arms droop properly.

Hey nice air bro! Just for everyone to keep in mind with upgrading their EXB chassis with m2c ones is that you’ll need a set of V4 arms or rpm arms as the exb arms do not fit the m2c chassis. (At least in my experience) they have the same droop problem as putting Mojave arms on a kraton chassis... the ears on the chassis are too big to let the exb arms droop properly.
Well that doesn’t sound good. Does that take away the whole purpose of a new design and characteristics of the EXB and turn it into a V4?

Well that doesn’t sound good. Does that take away the whole purpose of a new design and characteristics of the EXB and turn it into a V4?
Eh, you still will have the diffs, center braces and that cool black top plate and body.

the KEXB handles quite a bit differently from the V4 (in my opinion) the diffs have a lot to do with it and so does the suspension and ride height...

A lot of people don’t know but the exb has different length shocks, differently configured a arms and a slightly different chassis.

will it handle differently with m2c and v4 arms? Yes... will it be enough to notice to the normal person?Maybe?

the m2c chassis alone is a weight changer so it will effect your handling all in of itself.

i just wanted everyone to be aware so they didn’t get parts to their house and maybe even tear everything apart and then on re-assembly figure out that it’s not gonna work.

I’d hate to have that happen to anyone!

cheers ?

Eh, you still will have the diffs, center braces and that cool black top plate and body.

the KEXB handles quite a bit differently from the V4 (in my opinion) the diffs have a lot to do with it and so does the suspension and ride height...

A lot of people don’t know but the exb has different length shocks, differently configured a arms and a slightly different chassis.

will it handle differently with m2c and v4 arms? Yes... will it be enough to notice to the normal person?Maybe?

the m2c chassis alone is a weight changer so it will effect your handling all in of itself.

i just wanted everyone to be aware so they didn’t get parts to their house and maybe even tear everything apart and then on re-assembly figure out that it’s not gonna work.

I’d hate to have that happen to anyone!

cheers ?
That’s what I’m saying. I want to keep the EXB as EXB as possible and I don’t see myself changing anything on it until I see actual EXB part upgrades not v4 parts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back