Kraton will removing this piece hurt integrity of the unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, we are making progress.

Please, please…..stop the confusion. You posted pictures of a 6S lipo trying to squeeze into a 3S Typhon. That’s why we’re all questioning you.

The lipo you have shown will not fit into your Kraton 6s without major modifications to the battery tray……if at all. I highly doubt it will work. It will be too heavy and the lipo will most likely be too long, too wide, and too high.

Try a smaller lipo in the 6000mah range.
…..

Last edited:
i still have the outcast for sale,i haven’t sTarted the build yet

IMG_7341.jpeg

IMG_7337.png

IMG_7336.jpeg

IMG_7060.jpeg

IMG_6947.jpeg

IMG_7257.png

IMG_7349.png

Ok, we are making progress.

Please, please…..stop the confusion. You posted pictures of a 6S lipo trying to squeeze into a 3S Typhon. That’s why we’re all questioning you.

The lipo you have shown will not fit into your Kraton 6s without major modifications to the battery tray……if at all. I highly doubt it will work. It will be too heavy and the lipo will most likely be too long, too wide, and too high.

Try a smaller lipo in the 6000mah range.
…..
ok so that s any different THEN PUTTING two 3s will weight the same amount.what your problem.and that battery will be fitted tomorrow

Good Luck with fitting that lipo in…..I’ll eat crow when I see it.
And call Molly Maid when you get chance.

Jesus bro, your posts are so to hard decipher I need a Rosetta Stone.

I am still confused. 6s battery in Kraton 6s = no problem. 6s battery in 3s Typhon = problem. It's the pictures that are throwing us off. The pictures show a Kraton 6s on Amazon and the second shows you putting the 6s pack in a 3s car which will not work even if you get the battery to fit.

i have to remove this piece will it hurt tHe integrity of the unit

View attachment 313761

View attachment 313767

View attachment 313768

View attachment 313769
Nope .you can remove it .won't change nothing.other than giving you more space for a longer battery.
You know that it will not run that combination. When you go to plug that in and turn it on, you should really be outside and I hope you have a fire extinguisher handy.
Something is gonna go 💥💥💥💥

ok so that s any different THEN PUTTING two 3s will weight the same amount.what your problem.and that battery will be fitted tomorrow
I believe 2x 3s will weigh more than a single 6s brick.🤔 And it depends if the 2 x 3s packs are hard case .if they are they will weigh more than the 2x 3s soft case. 2 X3s hard case will weigh more than one 6s brick.
I rather use 3s packs because when they tank they are less costly than a single 6s 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back