Senton Will they warranty this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REDdawn6

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Noticed this today after a tumble in the field.
Does HH warranty this

20210329_140654.jpg

Noticed this today after a tumble in the field.
Does HH warranty this

View attachment 135691
Probably not. The warranty does not cover damage caused by the user.
WARRANTY
We know you'll enjoy running your ARRMA product. To guarantee you have the best experience possible we offer a two year warranty covering defects in materials, workmanship and assembly on all of our products .

HH warranty does not cover 'collateral damage'.…...as in damage from owner usage, which I think they would target.

If you received it in the box that way, and you could show that being the case ......maybe

I see today’s price is $23, last time I looked they were $12-$14.

@REDdawn6 I would agree with @slick2500. This isn't a manufacture defect, this is you crashing ("tumbling") your RC. ;)
Imagine the world with the manufacturer covering human use and abuse of their product......

That would be nice..,.

Luckily parts on the 3s line are all pretty cheap and overall the platform is generally easy to work on.

Luckily parts on the 3s line are all pretty cheap and overall the platform is generally easy to work on.
If you can find them, LWB chassis and a arms are a bit hard to find at the moment, I had to get the hookup from a forum member for mine.

Just drill a hole in the side guard and chassis in front of the break and use a button head screw (from the inside so you have clearance for the battery) and a nylock nut on the outside to secure the whole thing together.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back