Win This Hydrodipped V4 Kraton Body ~ Server Drive Bonus~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Duke

Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Ok Arrma guys and girls, as you know we're having our 2019 forum server drive to raise money toupgrade a few features and keep the lights shining bright as the forum continues to grow.

Here's how this will work.

This will be a 3 day (72hr) bidding auction that will run from now, Saturday at 8:00pm ET and end at 8:00pm ET on Tuesday 10/1/19.
The person with the highest bid when the auction ends Tuesday night at 8pm ET will win this unfinished V4 Kraton "Nightmare" themed body. Winner will decide the backing color and if they want the stickers applied before shipping or unfinished with the sticker sheet in the box.

But wait there's more....

Once the auction closes and we have a winner, they will then donate the dollar amount of the winning bid to the Server Donation page ( https://www.arrmaforum.com/donate/server-donation-2019.3/donate ) where your donation will also enter you for ($10 per entry of the final price, to the win additional prizes that @WoodiE will be drawing randomly after the server drive has reached its final goal.

Here's an example of how this might go....

Auction opens and goes 72hrs with the highest bid at being $100. That person with the highest bid of $100 goes to the donation page and pays $100 while also receiving 10 entries to have a good chance at winning additional prizes. ~ details to those prizes here https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/server-donation-2019.14859/

Once the winner has donated the full amount of their winning bid to the server drive, they will then decide on any color of their choosing as the backing color and to what degree they what their custom hydrodipped V4 Kraton body finished, before being packaged up and shipped Free to the lower 48 states. International tational shipping split 50/50.
I was almost ready to apply Tamiya PS-48 (almost chrome) Silver, but figured it would be more fun for the winner to decide on the final color.

Here is a link to finished hydrodipped bodies that I've done over the last year to get idea for the process and finished results.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/hydrodipping-rc-bodies-how-to.10765/page-7

So, without further ado....

Up for auction we have (1) V4 Kraton body dipped in film from southernhydrographics themed, "Nightmare". Final color is the winners choosing. Happy bidding!
72hr Auction is now open

IMG_1869.JPG
IMG_1875.JPG
IMG_1877.JPG

Finished Red body for color comparison
IMG_1891.JPG
IMG_1892.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG
IMG_1894.JPG

Couple pieces of blue tape to show what it would look like in that color
IMG_1895.JPG

IMG_1896.JPG

If anyone has any questions or want me to post more pictures let me know. The body has been dipped on the inside and the outer protective film still applied to the outside. Once paint has been applied the outer film will come off, and the winner decides which if any stickers will be applied.

Post your bid in this thread. Multiple bids are welcome if someone outbids you.

Go!
Let's get the first bid in people

Do I hear $20 to start off?

Last edited:
You guys are crushing it!

Just so you know that no matter what, in the end I want the winning bidder to know that they're gonna receive something special

So here's what I'm willing to do ....

But then my Kraton would be naked.
IMG_1905.JPG

I'd hate to bash either one, but which ever body the winner chooses, the other one is getting launched in spectacular fashion . I can only let a body play shelf queen for so long, before I send it.

Last edited:
I don't have a Kraton, but my idiotic brain is telling me to bid anyways. I'll just make another donation and call it a day. Props to you @Mr.Duke, the forum's finest gentleman.

Are the bids supposed to be rounded to the nearest 10 so they match the ticket price? Or could someone bid $117.88? That's just an example and not a bid. Also will there be a countdown at some point so people know when the auction is ending?

I would have done a silent auction with bids being pm'd to @WoodiE My concern would be edited posts changing bids.

Anyway, great contribution, @Mr.Duke ???

Are the bids supposed to be rounded to the nearest 10 so they match the ticket price? Or could someone bid $117.88? That's just an example and not a bid. Also will there be a countdown at some point so people know when the auction is ending?

I would have done a silent auction with bids being pm'd to @WoodiE My concern would be edited posts changing bids.

I’m pretty sure @WoodiE has history of edits for any douche that would be so crass. I don’t own a Kraton but figured the first $20 bid was a safe bet to be outbid. I will still honor my bid with an additional donation today on top of my previous donations. ??

I'm out if you can do the .88 bs. Needs to be rounded like Bickety suggests.

If the winning bid ends on an odd number I'll round up to the next ten and donate the difference so that they receive the additional drawing ticket.

It's a 72hr auction that started at 8:00pm last night ends Tuesday night at 8:00pm ET

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back