Woohoo this guy is PUFFED!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoganH

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Was just flying my FPV quad and this battery became wayyyyy puffed. Suggestions on how to put it out of its misery?

Attachments

• 39F1EE7C-BF13-4559-9E35-68FAF2B13FB2.jpeg
    39F1EE7C-BF13-4559-9E35-68FAF2B13FB2.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 70
Was just flying my FPV quad and this battery became wayyyyy puffed. Suggestions on how to put it out of its misery?
Heavily salt a bucket of water, cut the leads and toss it in for a few days

That or a automotive brake light. That's what I use. I run it dead, let it sit that way for a day or so and I don't leave the room until it's dead. Then I cut the wires and twist them so it can't recover, then dispose of it at best buy or wherever deals with lipo disposal.

That or a automotive brake light. That's what I use. I run it dead, let it sit that way for a day or so and I don't leave the room until it's dead. Then I cut the wires and twist them so it can't recover, then dispose of it at best buy or wherever deals with lipo disposal.
This is what I do too. You can also use a dc motor to drain it.

Need more quad Lipos? ? I have a sh*tload of em and most barely used. I plan to make a list with photos of all the quad stuff I wish to sell or (even better) trade... but just need motivation. Plenty good stuff on hand. Just a heads up if interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back