World Series 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having went to school in Houston and living next door, this Southern boy will go with the Lone Star team. ?

Not a baseball fan unless the Cubbies are in it. I saw the lineup for the Yankees on a TV at dinner last night. Didn’t recognize a single name. When was the last time the Yankees didn’t have a household name player?

Not a baseball fan unless the Cubbies are in it. I saw the lineup for the Yankees on a TV at dinner last night. Didn’t recognize a single name. When was the last time the Yankees didn’t have a household name player?
You never heard of Aaron Judge or Stanton? You must really not watch baseball.

You never heard of Aaron Judge or Stanton? You must really not watch baseball.
I have heard of Judge. I must have missed his name. Stanton doesn’t ring a bell. Haven’t watched a single game of baseball since the Cubbies won the series a few years ago.

I have heard of Judge. I must have missed his name. Stanton doesn’t ring a bell. Haven’t watched a single game of baseball since the Cubbies won the series a few years ago.
I'm surprised you don't recognize Gleyber Torres. He was part of the trade that brought you guys Chapman. Kid is a monster. He was the Cubs best prospect and was rated in the top five in all of baseball. The Yankees ended up re-signing Chapman after the world series. So the Cubs basically rented Chapman for 2 months at the expense of one of the best prospects in baseball.

I'm surprised you don't recognize Gleyber Torres. He was part of the trade that brought you guys Chapman. Kid is a monster. He was the Cubs best prospect and was rated in the top five in all of baseball. The Yankees ended up re-signing Chapman after the world series. So the Cubs basically rented Chapman for 2 months at the expense of one of the best prospects in baseball.
They got a world series out of that rental. The Cubs are going to blow up this off season.

They got a world series out of that rental. The Cubs are going to blow up this off season.
You're right, they did. I'm glad they made the trade. I love Torres.

I’ll be brutally honest. I only watch playoff baseball and basketball. Waaay too many games to care about individual games. 162 games? 82 games? F that. 16 games. 12 games. Those matter. That said, I’m getting burned out on football this year too. I just have way too many interests and family stuff going on. I try to watch Michigan (tonight) and the Bears (tomorrow 4pm) each week. Beyond that, I will catch some other games on Sunday for fantasy reasons. I have the Sunday Ticket and usually watch the Red Zone Channel. Usually watch most Thur, Sun, and Mon games too. That’s plenty of time away from what really matters.

Yankees are going to go all out this off seson. Cashman is going to spend ALL the money to win you guys a championship. I am sure you will make a run at Cole, Bumgardner, Thor, and a few others. I bet you will get rid of Stanton but will have to pay for some of his salary. You have a great team it just wasnt your year. I seriously doubt the Astros will be there next year to block your path. We don't have the money you guys do and half the team is due for a contract.

Yankees are going to go all out this off seson. Cashman is going to spend ALL the money to win you guys a championship. I am sure you will make a run at Cole, Bumgardner, Thor, and a few others. I bet you will get rid of Stanton but will have to pay for some of his salary. You have a great team it just wasnt your year. I seriously doubt the Astros will be there next year to block your path. We don't have the money you guys do and half the team is due for a contract.
Cole is priority #1. If we had him this year we would be in the WS. I can roll with Cole, Paxton and Severino. I hope they write him a blank check.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back