Crash Tests : Real World 1:1 SUV // Russian style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Direct and Realistic - No fancy crash test dummies, test equipments or G-force sensors necessary..

Just a 30MPH semi truck cement truck fender bender...

Mercedes GLS did mha..
BMW X6M ,Hahaha 🤣

Ford Explorer, FTW!!!

Last edited:
Direct and Realistic - No fancy crash test dummies, test equipments or G-force sensors necessary..

Mercedes GLS did mha..
BMW X6M ,Hahaha 🤣

Ford Explorer, FTW!!!
How realistic is that game tho?

In other words, if you are not driving a full frame vs. unibody, you’re SCREWED if you get hit by a f-ing cement truck.

Time to lawyer up.

Mercedes GLS did mha..
BMW X6M ,Hahaha 🤣

Ford Explorer, FTW!!!

Man.... I still have my Class A CDL even though I haven't driven in years !!!! This would be my dream job !!! Polish car compacter

Time to lawyer up.
Nah, my super spidey senses would have never put me in that predicament.

That was the same cement truck over and over tho. 🤔. I been lookin to add something a little more aggressive to my entire fleet of 2. Sheeeeit, everybody needs an outlet on a Sunday, I’ll be able to catch them all!

Gotta love Beamng. Best physics simulation posing as a game, ever.

While I certainly wouldn't try to pass those results as legit simulations of the situation, I'd say they're pretty on par for what you can expect!

I'd love to see the difference with a full size SUV like the Expedition or Suburban.
My friend is a police officer and was rear ended at highway speeds while parked in his K-9 unit Tahoe (no dog in the car at the time). He and the SUV fared very well considering the hit was 60+ mph.

After that I was a believer in full size.

This happened to my wife and I (Before we had kids ,Thank goodness.)

1695226975718.png

We were at a offramp of a highway, Dead Stop, at the end of the line of a bunch of cars...
This stupid lady wasn't paying attention and plows into us at full highway speed (~65MPH) based on police report.

I happen to see it coming ,in the rear view mirror and only had time to look at my wife and turn the steering wheel ,But couldn't (didn't have time to) get out of the way in time...

She smashed into us ,knocked us into the Mercedes in front of us, glanced off (Because my steering wheel was turned) and forced us across a Five lane express way to the median...
We were LUCKY that No other vehicles struck us..

This happened to my wife and I (Before we had kids ,Thank goodness.)

View attachment 323179

We were at a offramp of a highway, Dead Stop, at the end of the line of a bunch of cars...
This stupid lady wasn't paying attention and plows into us at full highway speed (~65MPH) based on police report.

I happen to see it coming ,in the rear view mirror and only had time to look at my wife and turn the steering wheel ,But couldn't (didn't have time to) get out of the way in time...

She smashed into us ,knocked us into the Mercedes in front of us, glanced off (Because my steering wheel was turned) and forced us across a Five lane express way to the median...
We were LUCKY that No other vehicles struck us..
Wow, glad you guys were ok.
I told my wife I'll gladly pay more for gas for a full size to have some extra safety.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back