Would you return this? New Limitless appears to have been partially opened

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like people here are still trying to persuade Dave to send it back for their own enjoyment lol..omg get over it plz .let this thread dei for gods sake ..leave Dave alone .this thread should have ended on page 1 ....🤷 This is pure rediculous. His decision has been made .plz move on to a more productive thread . enough said

^^^You are being a bit of a fool or just don't read well.
Take your pick.
Who is persuading any one here? He made his choice dude. Yes we know. :ROFLMAO:
It's a wrap here on page 5 .
But I can keep it going too.

^^^You are being a bit of a fool or just don't read well.
Take your pick.
Who is persuading any one here? He made his choice dude. Yes we know. :ROFLMAO:
It's a wrap here on page 5 .
But I can keep it going too.
Wow .well there ya go page 5 lol .you happy now🤷 .don't confuse me for someone else .I'm no fool and I read perfectly fine let's clear that up real quick. Don't understand what's the problem here🤷 Dave made his choice 4 pages ago ,but you still pop on dropping laughing emoji's to people's comments that suggested he should keep it .It's pretty obvious your not happy with his choice .oh well live with it ..last post you dropped was asking questions like " glad about what" " right about what " .your the one still trying to get this thread for some weird reason to a battle ground lol.yo just stop holy crap bro...I respect you,allways have ,but you are taking this to a whole new level .I'm done .you can have the last word if it makes you happy .go enjoy your Sunday plz 😁👍

Don't misquote me. Re read my posts. or just give it a rest. I think you missed the purpose of this thread, that's all. I said there is no right or wrong answer to this. @DavefromCA is a grown man and made his choice. What works for HIM. End of story.
Why are some so glad he did NOT send it back?? Glad about what??? Glad that he didn't get a new replacement, and have to wait another week in the process? Like it truly matters to the next guy?
Who cares at this point. Which is MY point.;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Don't misquote me. Re read my posts. or just give it a rest. I think you missed the purpose of this thread, that's all. I said there is no right or wrong answer to this. @DavefromCA is a grown man and made his choice. What works for HIM. End of story.
Why are some so glad he did NOT send it back?? Glad about what??? Glad that he didn't get a new replacement, and have to wait another week in the process? Like it truly matters to the next guy?
Who cares at this point. Which is MY point.;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Whatever floats your boat😉

Wouldn't you think the hole on the nose would create some drag/instability at top speeds? Possibly whistle?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back