What concerts have you been to ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having 3 boys and listening to them as they grow up ya hear alot of things !
One thing I don’t hear of is
MUSIC !
How the actual fug an these young people not look forward to the next album coming out
Or the next concert ????
You hear your kids talk about a new song lately???
Me either
There is something wrong with the fact our children are growing up with no music
Anyhoo
Rent over

I’ve been to a chit pile of concerts
My first was
Pantera
(cowboys from hell) tour
I’m Springfield MO
I’ll keep list goin as I remember
Bands I’ve seen
And can think of at the moment
Pantera
Korn
Megadeath
AC/DC
KISS
Mudvayne
Scorpions
Lover boy
Ozzy
Black Sabbath
Sulpultura
Bob Dylan ( lame as stuff “
Pearl Jam
Coal chamber
Ramstein
Metallica
Fear factory
Slayer
Most of these I’ve seen several times
There’s more just can’t remember rite now .
Hell I’ve even been to a couple of operas at the Fox Theater in STL
LOL
no chit

What concerts have you been to ?
Damn some awesome bands in that list, what year did you see Metallica?
I wish i went to see them back in the day!

My list of concerts, i know there's one or two I'll forget-
U2
Red Hot Chiller Peppers
Nirvana
Sonic Youth
Guns & Roses
Alice In Chains
Smashing Pumpkins
Henry Rollins
Ice T
Eminem
Elton John-Free ticket from x GF

Haven't been to one. Not ever. Never traveled out of the state of MI either. Don't have a wife, or kids, or life. I'm just....here. Present. That's it. Probably all I can handle. I'd probably panic stuck between thousands of people and loud stimuli. People have big, complicated, hyperactive lives. In some ways I'm grateful for what I don't have.

If I want music...it's available without wasting gasoline to go seek it. Hence the 44,000 miles on my 2008 Chevy. Cheaper. Less worn out tires, oil changes and repairs.

Haven't been to one. Not ever. Never traveled out of the state of MI either. Don't have a wife, or kids, or life. I'm just....here. Present. That's it. Probably all I can handle. I'd probably panic stuck between thousands of people and loud stimuli. People have big, complicated, hyperactive lives. In some ways I'm grateful for what I don't have.

If I want music...it's available without wasting gasoline to go seek it. Hence the 44,000 miles on my 2008 Chevy. Cheaper. Less worn out tires, oil changes and repairs.
My Michigan brother. Not leaving the state? I get that. It’s an awesomely beautiful place to live. The U.P. Is like a whole different world too! But if you ever want to catch a show? PM me. I’m 56 but a child. I’ll gladly take you sometime. Now a U of M game you’d be tripping. 110K crammed in a stadium with seats 8” wide. Or just go bash. Let me know!

Country: Josh Turner, Kenny Rogers and the Oakridge Boys, Tim McGraw/Faith Hill, Brooks and Dunn, Kane Brown, Rascal Flatts, Little Big Town.
Rock: Foreigner, Chicago, Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Poison, Nirvana, Journey, Toto, Motley Crue. Probably forgetting a few.

Lynyrd Skynyrd(1988). ZZ Top(×2). Grateful Dead(1993). Pink Floyd(1993). Black Crowes. 311(×4). Incubus(×2). STP(×2). Fuel. Dave Matthew's. Weezer. AudioSlave. Queens of the Stone Age. Others.

Lynyrd Skynyrd(1988). ZZ Top(×2). Grateful Dead(1993). Pink Floyd(1993). Black Crowes. 311(×4). Incubus(×2). STP(×2). Fuel. Dave Matthew's. Weezer. AudioSlave. Queens of the Stone Age. Others.
The Grateful Dead show was truly a experience. Pink Floyd put on the best show I've ever seen at Bobby Dodd stadium. ZZ Top did some awesome stuff with stage props, legendary. 311 rocks, hellva show. Incubus was cool. DMB was great saw them at the Fox Theater. Weezer did a great show. AudioSlave was probably the best concert I've heard. Chris Cornell was an amazing vocalist. Epic epic show. 30 Seconds to Mars & Seether opened. QOTSA threw down!

I kind of understand, The older I get the less I like crowds. I've seen a ton of shows but it was during the best years to do it. Not much out there worth the hassle these days. There are still some good acts touring but not worth the value these days for what it costs to see them.

My Michigan brother. Not leaving the state? I get that. It’s an awesomely beautiful place to live. The U.P. Is like a whole different world too! But if you ever want to catch a show? PM me. I’m 56 but a child. I’ll gladly take you sometime. Now a U of M game you’d be tripping. 110K crammed in a stadium with seats 8” wide. Or just go bash. Let me know!
Thanks man. Appreciate that. Ya' know, I've always felt kinda out of place not being into sports. Everyone at my LHS doesn't seem to be into them either, but I dig watching others enjoy them. Back when as a kid, the MI vs MI State games were quite the deal. Fun times. I'm 44. My best friend was like a brother to me. He enjoyed his Notre Dame football and Pistons Basketball. He died in 2013's December ice storm on the 23rd. Neurofibromatosis. He was covered in tumors. He was a link to some semblance of the outside world. We used to walk the Great lakes crossing mall in Auburn hills for something to do. Was worth the drive at the time. Scoped out the women we'd never get lol.

I’m into everything and I’m completely out of place. Maybe because I’m slight unhinged… in the best way possible!

I’m going to see them on the cheap! July 27th. My son’s first show. I seen em in Denver in 1994! I’m excited for him and myself. Off the chain live.
I missed seeing Blue Oyster Cult last month in downtown Atl. 311 is coming in August but tickets are $$$$

Well, probably just means you're healthy, free of depression and have some energy.
Oh no sir. I’m imploding every other day. Dropped 150K on a custody case and for nothing hardly. Barely know them now. Company walk out 5500 people so I got shiz going on. I’m just gonna squeeze everything I can out of this life.

Screenshot_20240413_092051_Instagram.jpg

Back