You know you're old if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to bring these back. šŸ„“ :LOL:

1826.jpg

So my parents are cleaning out their house cuz they are old. Lol

So all 4 of us siblings went there this past weekend to go through old toys and stuff that we wanted to keep.

If we were unsure if we wanted something, dad was sure to be standing there saying "I got 1-800 Got Junk on speed dial! Anything left behind is going to the dump!" :ROFLMAO:

So I brought home a bunch of childhood memories. Original He-man, my army, cowboys and indians and farm plastic men/figures, old cars, etc. Some old books and stuffed animals too. Not sure why Cookie Monster looks all cracked out!! :ROFLMAO:

I think my fav is the Counting Indians book. You ain't gonna find something like that for sale these days! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Also loved seeing my R2D2 again. Good times, great memories! šŸ¤—šŸ˜āœŒļø
View attachment 255057View attachment 255058View attachment 255059View attachment 255060View attachment 255061View attachment 255062View attachment 255063View attachment 255064
Can I come over and play? šŸ¤£. I was wondering what happened to all my toys.
If you ever got drunk on this you're old
View attachment 255957
Mad dog was my favorite to projectile vomit šŸ¤¢

Yep, the Honda CT-70. A classic
We had a ct70. My dad would ride it to work. Was street legal! They were bullet proof like the Honda mini trail 50.
I used to have a few model rockets back in the day. I had that really small one I think it was called the Mosquito it was like 4 or 5 inches tall and used the rocket engine that was the size of a AAA battery. I made the mistake of painting mine a dark color and lost it rather quickly :LOL:
Had that same rocket along with others. Girlfriend bought me the whole kit last Christmas. Still fun!!

I know this is a model. BUT. OMG The bones I broke driving the first generation 3 wheelers. These things were 1 ride away from going to the hospital :LOL:

View attachment 262257
They stopped making those for a reason..... About as much control as snow sledding down a cliff on a big tractor tire innertube. Remember the Kawasaki Widowmaker? 3-cylinder 2-stroke. Crazy power band. I didn't actually ride one, but they were all over the place for a while.

I know this is a model. BUT. OMG The bones I broke driving the first generation 3 wheelers. These things were 1 ride away from going to the hospital :LOL:

View attachment 262257

They stopped making those for a reason..... About as much control as snow sledding down a cliff on a big tractor tire innertube. Remember the Kawasaki Widowmaker? 3-cylinder 2-stroke. Crazy power band. I didn't actually ride one, but they were all over the place for a while.

You guys are too funny. Rode and owned 3 wheelers from the day they came out. Still have three. Did some pretty crazy stuff on them. Learn how to lean. Never broke a bone.

Also slid down hills on tractor tubes. Did it so much at a relative's farm, they started a business out of it. Called Green Acres Tubing. Never broke a bone doing that either.

Owned so many bikes I can't count, including the KZ900. Also a Honda CBX. Look that one up. Laid several down. Only one trip to the hospital. Stitches. No broken bones.

Man, I thought my life was boring. Geez.

Back