Your favourite road cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ari33

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
What road cars would you buy if you won big money on the lottery? I'd own loads of rallycars but for roadcars I have a few cars that have a certain appeal to me..

911 GT3 RS
458 Speciale
Aston Martin Valkyrie..

..and I quite like the sound of Gordon Murrays successor to the McLaren F1.
Its called the T50 and will probably be the last 'analogue' supercar ever made. Not based on looks... more the purity of the design ethos in simplicity and lightweight (950kg) with a 6sp manual H pattern gearbox and having a n/a V12 that revs to 12k rpm. It also has an active fan at the rear to control downforce/aero.

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/supercars/secrets-behind-gordon-murrays-ps25m-650bhp-t50-supercar#1

So what floats your boat?

This is one of my favorites a 1966 Dodge Coronet witch I road rally quite a bit in the summer. Also have a 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 with very low miles that I love to drive.
2955AD8E-ED75-44D4-A947-A826A29F8F3A.jpeg
3FAD2BD2-371D-43CF-868C-23151B3DB495.jpeg

I'm big into my cars and love a "dream garage" thread. :D

First for me would have to be a Nissan R35 GTR and it's a car I'm aiming to get within the next 5-10 years. If as @Notorious J says you could only pick one I think that would be it purely for balls out performance as well as keeping some practicality.

Others though I'd love to own...
  • 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (read about it the other day)
  • 1970 Dodge Charger RT (426 I believe)
  • 1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda
  • 2017 McLaren 720S
  • 2019 Acura NSX
  • 1970 Nissan Skyline 2000GTR
  • 1990's Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak
  • RUF Porsche CTR3 Clubsport
  • McLaren F1 LM

Could keep going I guess but I won't. :unsure:(y)

I'm big into my cars and love a "dream garage" thread. :D

First for me would have to be a Nissan R35 GTR and it's a car I'm aiming to get within the next 5-10 years. If as @Notorious J says you could only pick one I think that would be it purely for balls out performance as well as keeping some practicality.

Others though I'd love to own...
  • 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (read about it the other day)
  • 1970 Dodge Charger RT (426 I believe)
  • 1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda
  • 2017 McLaren 720S
  • 2019 Acura NSX
  • 1970 Nissan Skyline 2000GTR
  • 1990's Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak
  • RUF Porsche CTR3 Clubsport
  • McLaren F1 LM

Could keep going I guess but I won't. :unsure:(y)
Nice choice??

Edit:
What if you're dream car isn't a car?

Last edited:
Reliant robin :
22331ba0fe0c9ef0774688b4a329522c.jpg

More seriously, La voiture noir because it is a french car :p:cool: , chevrolet corvette C2 and obviously the old mustang 68 and dodge charger 69.

But there are so many concept cars i would like to see manufactured for real.

Gotta put my "dream ride" in. Isn't a car. It would likely look something like this, and have a trailer with living/dining/entertainment accommodations, plus a fully stocked rc workshop. I drove semis in the start of my trucking career, and fell in love with this idea right from the get go. I would travel all over North, Central and South America, depending on the weather. Pretty sure I'd be on my own, cause I can't see the wife and kids wanting to tag along. If I do ever win the lottery that affords me this, I'll be visiting all my American Arrma Forum brothers, one at a time.✌
1575395474156.png

Gotta put my "dream ride" in. Isn't a car. It would likely look something like this, and have a trailer with living/dining/entertainment accommodations, plus a fully stocked rc workshop. I drove semis in the start of my trucking career, and fell in love with this idea right from the get go. I would travel all over North, Central and South America, depending on the weather. Pretty sure I'd be on my own, cause I can't see the wife and kids wanting to tag along. If I do ever win the lottery that affords me this, I'll be visiting all my American Arrma Forum brothers, one at a time.✌
View attachment 56085
Is your record clean enough to pass the border these days? ?????✌?✌?

Is your record clean enough to pass the border these days? ?????✌?✌?
As long as they don't count what they've seen in my rc videos, I'm good to go?

Last edited:
View attachment 56085
Have you jumped into the rc rig (Tamiya / Wedico) world yet? If you're skilled, you can make this exact thing with a little work (1/14 scale).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back