YouTube Forum drive! Time to Like and Subscribe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B AND C ULTIMATE RC on YouTube!! Come check us out and please subscribe, like and share! We will have an awesome giveaway coming soon... But ya gotta subscribe! We've already given away RCs, tools and more. Thank you.
What are you hoping to achieve? There are so many RC channels it's hard to stand out. I've subscribed keep up the good content.

What are you hoping to achieve? There are so many RC channels it's hard to stand out. I've subscribed keep up the good content.
I want to start a program for youth building and running RCs. I have a 75 acres RC park. There is a huge problem with drug addiction here(and everywhere) and I'm hoping to give kids something else to keep them out of trouble. So far I've given away 7 RCs to kids and they still meet up and run them. Unfortunately I can't afford to pay for all of them so people donate parts and we build RCs for kids .

I want to start a program for youth building and running RCs. I have a 75 acres RC park. There is a huge problem with drug addiction here(and everywhere) and I'm hoping to give kids something else to keep them out of trouble. So far I've given away 7 RCs to kids and they still meet up and run them. Unfortunately I can't afford to pay for all of them so people donate parts and we build RCs for kids .
Awesome mate, I wish you all the best with this program, it sounds pure and definitely worth pursuing. Thanks for the info, I'll be looking out for your videos mate.

Where's the park?

Great work, @Westfield81062. there are few things that bring joy than helping others

Your right. I am also ex-military and I'm a public speaker for a veterans organization as well as I'm on the board of directors. We help alot of veterans. It's great.
Then @WoodiE should know this, so he can add a badge to your profile. Like to hear about people such as yourself, who are always finding a way to give back to their community. (y)(y)

This is awesome. I wish you the best of luck. I wonder if reaching out to some hobby shops would help any?

This is awesome. I wish you the best of luck. I wonder if reaching out to some hobby shops would help any?
Unfortunately... We have no hobby shop. We do but it's over an hour away. Great idea though. It's hard to get people to donate.

Unfortunately... We have no hobby shop. We do but it's over an hour away. Great idea though. It's hard to get people to donate.

I bet big players like Horizon would donate if you were to start a licensed charity...this way they can officially write the donation of at the end of the year? Not sure how all that stuff works but if they were to get something out of it like a tax write-off they would do it. Plus, they’ll have proof it’s going to a charity and not just someone selling them....

I bet big players like Horizon would donate if you were to start a licensed charity...this way they can officially write the donation of at the end of the year? Not sure how all that stuff works but if they were to get something out of it like a tax write-off they would do it. Plus, they’ll have proof it’s going to a charity and not just someone selling them....
tst. It's tough in Maryland to get 501c non profit certificate. For now I will have to keep getting some stuff from eBay. Thank you for the idea though. The veterans group I help even had a tough time getting it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back