“I know what I got here” RC For Sale Ads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cash4RC is the man! He has ECX parts in stock! Wish there was an RC pick and pull locally.
I can't even remember the last time I bought parts for my Ecx. I've gone through more bodies than anything.

In which case you may be better off parting it out, at least partially, as a roller, electronics seperate? But as a general statement, yeah, it can be saddening taking the hit. Look at the automotive industry, as soon as a new car or truck is reg'd it drops like 30%..just from having someone's name being assigned to it..well, plus the warranty clock starts ticking off..
Actually it starts with the instant full write off of the VAT.

I did some searching and found that VAT is basically what we refer to as sales tax in the states. I thought 15% sounded steep..
But then here in the states I'm paying 24% federal income tax, 5% NY state income tax and finally, 8.5% state sales tax..I'm sorry I looked into it TBH..😕

Now folks might understand why I get soo exited about buying stuff from places that don't collect sales tax. Feels good, feels real good!!🤛🤠😎

Last edited:
I did some searching and found that VAT is basically what we refer to as sales tax in the states. I thought 15% sounded steep..
But then here in the states I'm paying 24% federal income tax, 5% NY state income tax and finally, 8.5% state sales tax..I'm sorry I looked into it TBH..😕

Now folks might understand why I get soo exited about buying stuff from places that don't collect sales tax. Feels good, feels real good!!🤛🤠😎
You forgot about fuel tax, business taxes, property tax, use taxes, utility taxes and all the bonds to "help the children". Not to mention all the "fees" that are not "taxes".

You know your supposed to declare that you bought something out of state and pay the sales tax at the end of the year. ... I'm very diligent about that. :rolleyes:

Stick It To The Man GIF by StickerGiant

Every chance I get!!

You forgot about fuel tax, business taxes, property tax, use taxes, utility taxes and all the bonds to "help the children". Not to mention all the "fees" that are not "taxes".

You know your supposed to declare that you bought something out of state and pay the sales tax at the end of the year. ... I'm very diligent about that. :rolleyes:
I was just hitting on the basics that every working 'murican pays regardless of personal choices. But you really made my day with all the extra bonUS taxes and fees that motivated 'muricans get slapped with..😵😬🤯
Thanks bro!!😕🤔🤷‍♂️🤣
Land of the free..after taxes and fees of course..

Last edited:
But free US shipping...
In the bottom it says to make him an offer. I'll offer him $80 because that is more than he paid for it from Jegs. I know what he paid for it because I paid the same damn price.

Back